ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The process of death

Posted by Flower 
The process of death
June 02, 2011 11:12AM
Firstly, could someone please provided an informed explanation of the process, or different processes that may happen after death in relation to our karams. Hopefully if a detailed account could be provided it would be interesting, i have read Bhai Rama SIngh's account in both panjabi and English but i am interested as to how the path after this human life will be different from a person who has spent for example their whole life doing kirat di kamai in contrast to an amritdhari who has say lived according to sikh principles (I understand all our karams are different and that factors depend on this but it would still be cool if some sort of comparison could be given and elaborated)

In relation to this, i have a question, it is my understanding that when babies are born they have Brahm Gian and as they develop this is lost as their dasam duar closes and they become attatched to this world. Is there a purpose of this? if the soul has not merged with akaal purukh bu say this particular soul has been punished in hell as ordered by Dharam Raj and then ordered to return in human form then what is the meaning behind the baby's attainment of Brahm Gian for the short period of the beginning of its life.

Thanks family smiling smiley
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: The process of death
June 02, 2011 02:34PM
Interesting topic, perhaps Bhai Kulbir Singh jee or any other gursikh could share knowledge on this topic? smiling smiley
June 07, 2011 11:23AM
cough?
June 07, 2011 01:21PM
Try to get hold of Undithi Duniya by Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji. I think Sikh Missionary Society Southall might have it.
Flower jee,

Disclaimer; I have no idea about any of these advanced topics, but both your questions interested me very much so my blabber is starting. I hope the real Gursikhs on this forum can also contribute.. That being said, Do you think all babies that are born have bhram gyaan? I don't think so.. The ones that do have bhram gyaan are probably sent to this world again just to have Khande Baate da Amrit because regardless of their previous janams Bhagtee, they did not have Amrit, which is necessary to enter SachKhand. The rest of the babies, at least ones who are born into Sikh home (easier opportunity to take Amrit, rather than being born in non-Sikh home), must be here for Laahaa of Naam and Amrit or at least here to try to get closer to it.. BHAJO GOBIND BHOOL MATH JAAHO, MAANAS JANAM KA EHEE LAAHO. And why would it be considered punishment if a jeev-atmaa gets sent to this world to live as a Sikh? To have opportunity to live as Gursikh human is the best joon, next step up is to be one with Vaheguru, no?
June 08, 2011 03:08PM
"but both your questions interested me very much so my blabber is starting"

LOL.

has bhai sahib written and account of what happens to the atma after it leaves this physical body?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login