ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Where to buy sarbloh utensils in Amritsar?

Posted by gurvitohkurbaan 
IkOngkarSatguruPrasaad VaheguroojikaKhalsa VaheguroojikiFateh!! With Guru saab's kirpa, I am going for the darshan of Sri Amritsar saheeb. There I want to buy some sarbloh utensils. The batey in the taksal shop is not up to the mark, so there is no chance for me to go there. But the important thing is that I have heard of a market in Amritsar that exclusively sell sarbloh batey and other utensils. Can anyone please give me some information about that market or some other shop in Sri Amritsar that sell sarbloh. Thanks a lot.

Dass
Harleen Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
wjkk wjkf,BHAI GURVITHIKURBAN JIO,If u want very good sarbloh batey or bartan then best was from village GHRRUAN near KHARARR (MOHALI). dassin dass
Bhai Harsh Singh jio, smiling smiley thankyou for that wonderful piece of information. Next time I visit Punjab, I would, for sure visit that village. But dear Bhai Sahib I would like to know about sarbloh selling locations within Sri Amritsar saheeb. Please respond if anyone knows of the iron market in amritsar.

Dass
Harleen Singh
Rangley Sajan Trust in Amritsar might have some bhandey to give out or sell. It's near Darbar Sahib. Also try Bibeksar Sahib.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login