ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bir-Rassi picture of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh ji

Posted by Amritvela 

Photo taken from: [www.flickr.com]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Absolutely amazing picture. Could someone provide the following info about this picture:

1. The date of the picture.

2. Recognize all Singhs in the picture.

I love to see that one hand of Bhai Sahib has a Mala and the other one has Siri Sahib. The picture depicts the Miri Piri concept.

Kulbir Singh
Dass took this picture at last months Derby Smaagam. This picture above, aswell as the others, were on massive display boards on the jeevan of Bhai Sahib. Unfortunately there was no information under the picture to inform sangat the details of that particular picture.

Gursikhs who put it together may have more information, i believe bhai Jaspal Singh, UK, may know more info about it.

ohhh this is my first post, so don't bite my head off, please!!! smiling smiley
Welcome to the message board Bhai Manmander Singh jio!

Why would we bite your head off? Please relax, you are very welcome here! smiling smiley
Hanji, you are welcome jeeo.

Kulbir Singh
Bhai Sahib looks different in every single picture, it's hard to put a face on him
vaheguroo every time i see this picture now not just prooves that bhai sahib ji was a saint but a true solider of satguroo
yes all are welcome (big cyber naam hug....anyone? tongue sticking out smiley)
Thank you all!! smiling smiley

Trilochan Singh Jeeo; unfortunately i have not had instructions on how to carry out a cyber naam hug, though you can get an ordinary naam hug from me when we next meet (hopefully soon!!!) lol grinning smiley

There is a note on the picture on flickr by pyarai piyasi chatrik that it is Bhau Mal Singh ji on the left of Bhai Sahib
Bhai Sahib jee's Chehraa is Laal Gulaal, He seems to be enjoying Chaloole Rang. True Babbar Sher! Vaheguroo!
Vaheguru ji!

Fortunately this is a picture we came across in our recent trip to India. We were visiting Bhai Sahib's Tap Asthaan in Kumar Hatti when we bumped into a gursikh by chance. We started talking and we ended up going to the singhs house nearby. He told how his father used to do seva of Bhai Sahib, bringing him water for ishnaan when he used to visit Kumar Hatti.

His name escapes me at the moment, but he did go through the names of everyone in this picture, which I have written down somewhere. Will try and dig it out. Bau Mal Singh is sitting to the left of Bhai Sahib. This picture was actually a cut out of the full picture, which was taken in Kumar Hatti. The exact date is unknown, but estimate is after he came out of jail definately, probably in the 1940's.

One positive critism of the exhibition was that we should have put more commentary around the pictures. Something we will keep in mind for next time.
Jujaar Singh jeeo, it would be greatly appreciated if you could post the full picture and also provide names of the Gursikhs in the picture. It seems like the Gursikh sitting on the right hand side of Bhai Sahib (opposite side of Bau jee) is some Chardi Kala Gursikh.

Bhai Sahib jee is full of Nirmal Gurmukhi Maan in this picture and why not; he earned it and he deserved it.

Kulbir Singh
I believe the Singh on the right of Bhai Sahib is Subedar Harbachan Singh from Rangley Sajjan (father of Dr. Surinder Singh).
dhan dhan thanks for uploading this picture. getting darshan of mahapurakhs is always chardi kala
Please kindly upload the full picture as soon as possible.
How do you upload pics on here? You can only do it via another we link as far as I can see..
Please use [imageshack.us] to upload pictures.
Vaah ji vaah!

Bohat bohat dhanvaadh ji.
Bahut Khoob! Anand aa giya!

Someone please, identify all the Singhs in the picture.

Daasandaass jee or Uncle jee (Chandigarh), perhaps you can take this picture over to Bapu jee at Anandpur Sahib or some other senior Gursikh and identify the Gurmukhs in this picture.

Kulbir Singh
The gentleman sitting second to left in the middle row in the picture is an oddity. It would be great to find out who he along with the other gurmukh piare are.

Jujar Singh, it would be great if you can dig those details out soon.

H.S
I will ask Master Ujaagar Singh (Vancouver) for insight into the identification of the Gurmukhs in the picture.
This complete picture is beyond words! Thank you Bhai Jujar Singh jee
Singh
I believe the Singh on the right of Bhai Sahib is Subedar Harbachan Singh from Rangley Sajjan (father of Dr. Surinder Singh).
Yes, its him. The face seem to match to the other available picture of subedar jee.

Chota veer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login