ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gursikh's Preference of Retirement Place in India

Posted by maha_paapi 
Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Sangat Jio,

Although place doesn't matter but Gur Sangat definitely matters. What is Sangat's preference on retrirement place considering Sangat of Gursikhs as a priority. My preliminary list is as follows

1) Sri Anandpur Sahib

2) Sri Amritsar Sahib

3) Ludhiana District

4) Patiala/Rajpura

5) Mohali/Chandigarh

6) Delhi

Please share your thoughts and reason of preference.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru Ji ki Fateh!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
1) Brampton, Ontario

2) Everywhere else
In India

1. Sri AMritsar
2. Sri Anandpur Sahib
3. Sri Hazoor Sahib

outside of India
1. Fremont, California.
2. Surrey, BC
3. Smethwick , UK
ਕਬੀਰ ਕੂਕਰੁ ਰਾਮ ਕੋ ਮੁਤੀਆ ਮੇਰੋ ਨਾਉ ॥ਗਲੇ ਹਮਾਰੇ ਜੇਵਰੀ ਜਹ ਖਿੰਚੈ ਤਹ ਜਾਉ ॥੭੪॥
Kabeer, I am the Lord's dog; Moti is my name.
There is a chain around my neck; wherever I am pulled, I go. ||74||
Vaaheguroojeekaakhalsa Vaaheguroojeekeefatehh...!!

The best places for retirement in the world right now (preference wise) are:

1) Reethaa Sahib
2) Kumar Hattee
3) Paonta Sahib

The only reason Daas personally finds to live in one of these places is that these places are way too peaceful and are totally without any kind of noise which one can find even at places like amritsar sahib. Out of all the places Daas has visited in India and abroad... Reetha Sahib is the best place to live if you need lots of space for Naam Baani and Bhaktee and a Peaceful Life...

Vaaheguroo... Im missing Reetha Sahib Now.. :'(
Amritsar or near it
Anandpur Sahib
Tarn Taran Sahib, Near the Gurdwara Sahib, Plus its not far from Darbar Sahib.
Goindwal Sahib
Ludhiana

a quite hilly area would be ideal though.

Chota veer
That place is Dhan where there is Sangat of Gurmukhs who are Humsafars of the Gurmat path of attaining Vaheguru jee.

At this time, the most desirable place to live is Brampton, Ontario, Canada because here there are Gursikhs who are Mutlaashi and Diwaane of doing Akhand Kirtan, Akhand Paath and Naam Simran.

Another place which is Dhan at this time is Mohali. There, many Gursikhs gather at the residence of Bhai HP Singh at Amritvela and conclude their Amritvela with Panchamrit Siri Karah Parshaad. Also, Gursikhs are maintaining wonderful Satsangat in Samana (Patiala district). My second preference would be to live in Mohali or Samana area.

Without Gurmukh Humsafars, it is hard to travel on the difficult path of attaining Vaheguru jee. With Sangat, the path becomes easy to travel.

May Guru Sahib keep this insect, forever in such place, where he can get Sangat of Gursikhs. Without Sangat, there is total darkness in this world. This world is not worth living, if there are no Gurmukhs.

Kulbir Singh
Kulbir Singh
That place is Dhan where there is Sangat of Gurmukhs who are Humsafars of the Gurmat path of attaining Vaheguru jee.

At this time, the most desirable place to live is Brampton, Ontario, Canada because here there are Gursikhs who are Mutlaashi and Diwaane of doing Akhand Kirtan, Akhand Paath and Naam Simran.

Another place which is Dhan at this time is Mohali. There, many Gursikhs gather at the residence of Bhai HP Singh at Amritvela and conclude their Amritvela with Panchamrit Siri Karah Parshaad. Also, Gursikhs are maintaining wonderful Satsangat in Samana (Patiala district). My second preference would be to live in Mohali or Samana area.

Without Gurmukh Humsafars, it is hard to travel on the difficult path of attaining Vaheguru jee. With Sangat, the path becomes easy to travel.

May Guru Sahib keep this insect, forever in such place, where he can get Sangat of Gursikhs. Without Sangat, there is total darkness in this world. This world is not worth living, if there are no Gurmukhs.

ਦੁਖੀ ਕਰਤਾ ਤੁਸੀ ਸਾਨੂ.....

Chota veer
piyasi chatrik
ਦੁਖੀ ਕਰਤਾ ਤੁਸੀ ਸਾਨੂ.....

ਪਿਆਸੀ ਚਾਤ੍ਰਿਕ ਜੀ, ਫ਼ਿਰ ਤਾਂ ਲੱਗਦਾ ਹੁਣ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਜ਼ਿੰਦਗੀ 'ਚ ਘੱਟੋ-ਘੱਟ ਇਕ ਵਾਰ ਤਾਂ ਜ਼ਰੂਰ ਬਰੈਂਪਟਨ, ਕੈਨੇਡਾ ਚੱਕਰ ਮਾਰਨਾ ਪੈਣਾ। ਮਜ਼ਾ ਆਜੂ ਜਦੋਂ ਸਵੇਰੇ-ਸ਼ਾਮ ਨਾਮ ਅਭਿਆਸ ਵਿਚ ਹਿੱਸੇ ਲਏ ਤੇ ਅਖੰਡ ਕੀਰਤਨ ਸਮਾਗਮਾਂ ਮੰਡਲਾਂ 'ਚ ਖ਼ੂਬ ਇਲਾਹੀ ਅਨੰਦ ਮਾਣੇ।
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login