Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vaheguru's style

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
Vaheguru's style
April 04, 2011 10:55PM
Ang 449

ਦੀਨ ਦਇਆਲ ਸੁਣਿ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਹਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਹਰਿ ਰਾਇਆ ਰਾਮ ਰਾਜੇ ॥
O Merciful to the meek, hear my prayer, O Lord God; You are my Master, O Lord King.

ਹਉ ਮਾਗਉ ਸਰਣਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮ ਕੀ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਮੁਖਿ ਪਾਇਆ ॥
I beg for the Sanctuary of the Lord's Name, Har, Har; please, place it in my mouth.

ਭਗਤਿ ਵਛਲੁ ਹਰਿ ਬਿਰਦੁ ਹੈ ਹਰਿ ਲਾਜ ਰਖਾਇਆ ॥
It is the Lord's natural way to love His devotees; O Lord, please preserve my honor!

ਜਨੁ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਸਰਣਾਗਤੀ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮਿ ਤਰਾਇਆ ॥੪॥੮॥੧੫॥
Servant Nanak has entered His Sanctuary, and has been saved by the Name of the Lord. ||4||8||15||

Ang 456-457

ਭਗਤਿ ਵਛਲੁ ਹਰਿ ਬਿਰਦੁ ਆਪਿ ਬਨਾਇਆ ॥
The Lord is the Lover of His devotees; this is His natural way.

ਜਹ ਜਹ ਸੰਤ ਅਰਾਧਹਿ ਤਹ ਤਹ ਪ੍ਰਗਟਾਇਆ ॥
Wherever the Saints worship the Lord in adoration, there He is revealed.

ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਆਪਿ ਲੀਏ ਸਮਾਇ ਸਹਜਿ ਸੁਭਾਇ ਭਗਤ ਕਾਰਜ ਸਾਰਿਆ ॥
God blends Himself with His devotees in His natural way, and resolves their affairs.

ਆਨੰਦ ਹਰਿ ਜਸ ਮਹਾ ਮੰਗਲ ਸਰਬ ਦੂਖ ਵਿਸਾਰਿਆ ॥
In the ecstasy of the Lord's Praises, they obtain supreme joy, and forget all their sorrows.

ਚਮਤਕਾਰ ਪ੍ਰਗਾਸੁ ਦਹ ਦਿਸ ਏਕੁ ਤਹ ਦ੍ਰਿਸਟਾਇਆ ॥
The brilliant flash of the One Lord is revealed to them - they behold Him in the ten directions.

ਨਾਨਕੁ ਪਇਅੰਪੈ ਚਰਣ ਜੰਪੈ ਭਗਤਿ ਵਛਲੁ ਹਰਿ ਬਿਰਦੁ ਆਪਿ ਬਨਾਇਆ ॥੪॥੩॥੬॥
Prays Nanak, I meditate on the Lord's lotus feet; the Lord is the Lover of His devotees; this is His natural way. ||4||3||6||

Ang 812

ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ ਆਪਿ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਸਭ ਕਰੇ ਕਰਾਇਆ ॥
God Himself is the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts; He does, and causes everything to be done.

ਪਤਿਤ ਪੁਨੀਤ ਘਣੇ ਕਰੇ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਬਿਰਦਾਇਆ ॥੩॥
He purifies so many sinners; this is the natural way of our Lord and Master. ||3||

Ang 828

ਹਮਰੋ ਸਹਾਉ ਸਦਾ ਸਦ ਭੂਲਨ ਤੁਮ੍ਹ੍ਹਰੋ ਬਿਰਦੁ ਪਤਿਤ ਉਧਰਨ ॥
It is my nature to make mistakes, forever and ever; it is Your Natural Way to save sinners.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login