ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Urgent -- Correct these Panktees Please

Posted by Bhagatjot Singh 
Does anyone have the correct Baani of the following Pauri/Kabit ????

Ek Hee Shareer Kai, Karoraan Shareer Je Mai Hovaan,
Sath Sath Rom Rom, Sabh Hee Shareer Ke

Ek Ek Rom Pai, Sees Hovai Kott Kott,
Kott Kot Sees Pai, Hovai Mukh Scheer Ke (not 100% sure this is correct)

Ek Ek Mukh Mai, Jehba Hovai Kott Kott,
Kott Kott Jehba Naal Bhano GuNaa Naal Scheer Ke (not 100%)

Kehai Gurdas Bhala Thahu Bheeo Ajaan Math,
Jath Ko Na Paar Paao, Shri Satguru Shareer Ke (not 100%)

I heard this at about 1 hour and 10 minutes into this Keertan, Master Gurdial Singh does alaap on side of this....

[akj.org]

Please help!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Please help me with this khoj... I really need to know the full Pauri or whatever it may be.
Does anyone have work of Bhai Gurdas Singh (author of Vah Vah Gobind Singh Aape Gur Chela) ?? I think this is his bani.. Please help
This can't be Bhai Gurdaas-2 because it says "Gurdaas Bhalla" in one of the Pankiti. Bhalla was the last name of original Bhai Gurdaas jee but he is not known to have used it in his Baani. More research is required in this field.

Kulbir Singh
It seems this may be from Kabit Svaiyai of Bhai Gurdas Jee.

Bhai Kulbir Singh Jee, in the opening of this bani it says Banee Bhai Gurdas Bhallai Kee. So perhaps Bhai Sahib wrote this I dont know. More Khoj is needed. Perhaps someone with time can go through all of the Svaiyays and find those Pangtia.
I went through most of the Svaiyays yesterday and I could not find it anywhere. Perhaps I was not carefully looking?
Aren't the "two" Bhai Gurdas jees one and the same, as I have seen Vah Vah Gobind Singh Aape Gur Chela shabad as the 41st vaar after the original 40 vaars. I can only confirm I saw this on a modern technologized version so it may be inaccurate but I will confirm later with the pothi sahib at home.

I haven't found this shabad in the kabit savayai/salok although it does appear to be in the same format (four panktees, rhyming, ending with Kai like some of the others).

I have read that in addition to vaars and kabit, Bhai Gurdas jee also wrote in Sanskrit 8 shands. Does anyone have a pothi of those or know where they can be found? That might be the source. smiling smiley
Author of Vah Vah Gobind Singh was not the same Bhai Gurdaas jee from Shri Guru Arjan Dev jee's time.. Bhai Gurdas Singh is from Dasmesh Pitha jee's time and his "41st vaar" was just added to the end of original Bhai Gurdaas jee's Vaaraan..

Author of the Shabad at hand is definitely the original Bhai Gurdaas jee from Shri Guru Arjan Dev jee's time and I found that there is another pothi called "Vaeeyaan" that Bhai Gurdas jee wrote.. maybe the Shabad is from there..

I don't know if this "Vaeeyaan" is the same as the Sanskrit Shandd that "iKaur" jee is talking about but I doubt it's from there as this Shabad doesn't have any Sanskrit(y) sounding words..

Like "iKaur" jee stated, I also can't find this in the Kabit version thats available online although Pauri 367 is missing in online version.

Can someone who has access to Bhai Gurdas jee's Kabit check through all of it (including Pauri 367) and let Sangat know any findings, please?
It is definitely not from kabit savayai or salok including #367 according to the sateek in Baba ji's kamra.. Daas checked through it just recently. If anyone has more information on "Vaeeyaan" please share as nothing I have read about Bhai Gurdas jee mentioned this lekh. thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login