ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Confusing practices

Posted by KhalsaRaaj 
Confusing practices
February 13, 2011 12:32PM
Sadhsangat jeeo,

Please could you give me incite as to whether the practices at this place are in line with Gurmat, I’m very confused.

Link to site

Also if anyone can shed some light on who Vadbhag Singh is (in accordance with Sikh History) that would be greatly appreciated.

Bhul Chuk dee Maafi jee
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Confusing practices
February 13, 2011 01:59PM
Vaheguroo!!!

This is the same malpractice of the narakdharis of the 1970s, and the current practices being carried out against Sikhs by these "noormehlis".
Im so shocked.
Doesn't anyone know about Sikhi in India? How can a fake guroo suddenly have hundreds or thousands of followers? wow......and nothings been done?
February 13, 2011 04:01PM
I dont think the person is claiming to be guru. They clearly say sri guru granth sahib jee is their guru.
February 14, 2011 09:09AM
Many Santdums don't openly go out and claim to be Guru and ostensibly claim that Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee is the Guru. But inside, they are pure Gurudums and this particular Dera seems to be just that. Just the name of the place - Ajit Darbar - proves what they are. Feel sorry for the followers who are going after a worldly person as opposed to Sacha Satguru - Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee.

Kulbir Singh
February 14, 2011 09:26AM
I second Bhai Kulbir Singh ji's post.
To add on, however I have seen one positive aspect of this dera, and that is the nakli baba doesn't wear Bana, and then carry out those anti-Gurmat practices. I'm not saying what he's doing is right, or what is happening there is ok, but as it read on the site, he purposely chose not to wear Chola, so it's good thing he's carrying out these ugly practices in an ugly form. If he had been in Khalsa Bana, and then doing these things, not only would he have confused people, but gotten him in more trouble with the Sikhs. Of course, he already has put himself into a very deep situation, and for sure Singhs can't and wont spare him.

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fatheh
February 14, 2011 11:00AM
JaspreetSingh Ji, you write;

Of course, he already has put himself into a very deep situation, and for sure Singhs can't and wont spare him.

Just to let you know, Ajit (sorry I don't think his worthy of being called Singh) has passed away. However I agree that that Gursikhs should try and intervene to help the followers realise true Sikh, and our true Guru, Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee, rather than continue these odd practices.

I used to think, "I wish the Singhs would rescue Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee from this place". Oh how foolish my manmat mind is!!! Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee is the saviour of all and it is us who need rescuing from maya and these odd practices.

I will continue to do ardas that the followers are saved from these odd practices. I know some of them, they are simply lost in this web of confusion.

Bhul Chuk dee Maafi jee

Guru Sahib is perfect, I am flawed.

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fatheh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login