ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Larivaar gutke sahibs

Posted by Uttam Singh 
Larivaar gutke sahibs
February 06, 2011 06:21AM
I have seen the thread [gurmatbibek.com] on Larivaar gutke, however I was wondering does anyone know if SGPC publishes any larivaar gutke or senchi sahibs?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Larivaar gutke sahibs
February 06, 2011 07:44AM
The SGPC does publish Larivaar Senchia but the paper quality and binding is of pretty poor quality.
February 06, 2011 10:57PM
damdami taksal also publishes larivaar gutke which you can get from places in Amritsar.
February 07, 2011 09:57AM
Veer Jee,

If you go to "Gurmat Pustak Bhandhaar" aka The Taksali Shop Chownk Ghanta Ghar Market right opposite Sri Harmandar Sahib you will be able to buy LaRivaar Senchis and Gutka Sahibs.

Senchis come in 2 sizes, I recommend the bigger size, they are very nicely decorated, bound, and printed. Pad-Ched ones have a matte finish, and the LaRivaar ones have shiny stars on, so be sure to get the right ones.

The only LaRivaar Gutka Sahib Taksaal has published is from Gyani Raam Singh Jee Sangrava, here is photo of it:

(The only LaRivaar Sundar Gutka is the one discussed in the other threads [gurmatbibek.com] [gurmatbibek.com] [www.flickr.com] )

Also you can contact Master Jaswant Singh Jee who will be delighted to provide any LaRivaar Gutka Sahib he has published (at this moment I think that is Nitnem one (which has few extra Banis inside), Sri Sukhmani Sahib, Sri Asa Kee Vaar, and there was also plans to make Sri Sukhmana Sahib, and Bai (22) Vaar one, but I don't think they are available yet). The advantage of Master Jee's ones is that they personally painstakingly went to correct many common mistakes and anomalies from other Gutka Sahibs, and the mangla charan is always first.
February 09, 2011 08:34AM
your replies are much appreciated. thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login