ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Santhiya - Siri Jaap Sahib

Posted by Kulbir Singh 
Santhiya - Siri Jaap Sahib
December 28, 2010 11:11AM
Sadhsangat jeeo,

Please find below, a humble attempt at doing Santhiya for Siri Jaap Sahib. With this, Santhiya for 5 Baani Nitnem has been completed. In the next few days, with Kirpa of Guru Sahib, Santhiya for Siri Rehraas Sahib and Siri Sohila Sahib will be done. Following that, Santhiya for Siri Ramkali kee Vaar and Siri Basant kee Vaar will be done.

[www.gurmatbibek.com]

Please note that there are many Paath-diffferences in Siri Jaap Sahib Gutkas and an analysis of this has not been done in this Santhiya since this is beyond the scope of Saral Santhiya.

Please point out any omissions or mistakes.

Gurbani is Agam Agaadh Bodh.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Santhiya - Siri Jaap Sahib
December 28, 2010 02:55PM
Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

These are not corrections, but questions, bhai sahib jeeo:

1) ਨਮੋ ਰੋਖ ਰੋਖੇ ॥ ਨਮੋ ਸੋਖ ਸੋਖੇ ॥68॥
does ਸੋਖ mean dry? If so what does this mean?
Also, what is meaning of "ਸੋਖੈ" in ਕਿ ਸਰਬੱਤ੍ਰ ਸੋਖੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਸਰਬੱਤ੍ਰ ਪੋਖੈ ॥116॥
2) ਦੇਸ ਔਰ ਨ ਭੇਸ ਜਾਕਰ, ਰੂਪ ਰੇਖ ਨ ਰਾਗ ॥ (in 80th)
I pronounce as ਦੇਸ਼ and ਭੇਸ਼. Is this wrong?
3) ਚੱਕ੍ਰ ਬੱਕ੍ਰ ਫਿਰੈ ਚਤ੍ਰੱ ਚੱਕ, ਮਾਨਹੀ ਪੁਰ ਤੀਨ ॥82॥
Should the addik in ਚਤ੍ਰੱ be after the ਚ ??
4) ਕਾਲਹੀਨ, ਕਲਾ ਸੰਜੁਗਤਿ, ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਅਦੇਸ ॥ (in 84th)
ਅਦੇਸ਼ ??
5) ਧਰਮ ਧਾਮ, ਸੁ ਭਰਮ ਰਹਿਤ, ਅਭੂਤ ਅਲਖ ਅਭੇਸ ॥ (in 84th)
ਅਭੇਸ਼??
6) "ਚੱਤ੍ਰੂ" ਦਾ ਉਚਾਰਨ "ਤ" ਤੇ ਔਂਕੜ ਸਹਿਤ ਕਰਨਾ ਹੈ। (in 96th)
Why is there a dulankar in ਚੱਤ੍ਰੂ in the first place?
7) ਕਿ ਆਛਿੱਜ ਦੇਸੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਆਭਿੱਜ ਭੇਸੈ ॥ (in 103rd)
ਦੇਸ਼ੈ and ਭੇਸ਼ੈ ??
8) ਕਿ ਸਰਬੱਤ੍ਰ ਦੇਸੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਸਰਬੱਤ੍ਰ ਭੇਸੈ ॥ (in 112th)
ਦੇਸ਼ੈ and ਭੇਸ਼ੈ ??
9) ਕਿ ਸਰਬੱਤ੍ਰ ਦੇਸੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਸਰਬੱਤ੍ਰ ਭੇਸੈ ॥ (in 114th)
ਦੇਸ਼ੈ and ਭੇਸ਼ੈ ??
10) ਕਿ ਸਰਬੱਤ੍ਰ ਦੇਸੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਸਰਬੱਤ੍ਰ ਭੇਸੈ ॥117॥
ਦੇਸ਼ੈ and ਭੇਸ਼ੈ ??
11) ਕਿ ਹੁਸਨਲ ਵਜੂ ਹੈਂ ॥ ਤਮਾਮੁਲ ਰੁਜੂ ਹੈਂ ॥ (in 121st)
I don't know why but I pronounce as ਹੁਸ਼ਨਲ is this wrong?
12) ਨ ਪੋਤ੍ਰੈ, ਨ ਪੁੱਤ੍ਰੈ ॥ ਨ ਸੱਤ੍ਰੈ, ਨ ਮਿਤ੍ਰੈ ॥ (in 148th)
ਸ਼ੱਤ੍ਰੈ ??
13) ਕਿ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦਿਮਾਗ਼ ਹੈਂ ॥ ਕਿ ਹੁਸਨਲ ਚਰਾਗ਼ ਹੈਂ ॥ (151st)
14) ਕਰੀਮੁਲ ਕਮਾਲ ਹੈਂ ॥ ਕਿ ਹੁਸਨਲ ਜਮਾਲ ਹੈਂ ॥152॥
15) ਹਰੀਫ਼ੁਲ ਸ਼ਿਕੰਨ ਹੈਂ ॥ ਹਿਰਾਸੁਲ ਫਿਕੰਨ ਹੈਂ ॥153॥
ਹਿਰਾਸ਼ੁਲ ??
16) ਸਮਸਤੁਲ ਜੁਬਾਂ ਹੈਂ ॥ ਕਿ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਕਿਰਾਂ ਹੈਂ ॥ (155)
I pronounce as ਜ਼ੁਬਾਂ is this wrong?
17) ਕਿ ਸਰਬੁਲ ਗਵੰਨ ਹੈਂ ॥ ਹਮੇਸੁਲ ਰਵੰਨ ਹੈਂ ॥ (156)
ਹਮੇਸ਼ੁਲ ??
18) ਅਦੇਸੁਲ ਅਲੇਖ ਹੈਂ ॥ ਹਮੇਸੁਲ ਅਭੇਖ ਹੈਂ ॥157॥
ਹਮੇਸ਼ੁਲ ??

Maaf karna for mistakes, and many thanks for the long, long-awaited completion of 5 Bania Nitname!! :-D
December 28, 2010 03:47PM
singh, yout wrote for this pangati ਸੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਸਾਸਤ੍ਰ, ਨ ਆਵਈ ਵਹੁ ਚਿੱਤਿ ॥੮੬॥ to pronounce ਸਾਸਤ੍ਰ as (even though i dont agree with the sasa par bindi, daas doesnt want to start a debate but just saying.) ਸ਼ਾਸਤ isnt there supposed to be ada rara in par of the tata?

Furthermore, for this pangati ਆਲਿਸ੍ਯ ਕਰਮ ॥ ਆਦ੍ਰਿਸ੍ਯ ਧਰਮ ॥ you rote ਆਦ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਯ inorder to pronounce ਆਲਿਸ੍ਯ but daas was wondering that since it is half yaya(if daas remembers correctly) are you not supposed to pronounce it as ਆਦ੍ਰਿਸਿਅ? (well if you want to put a bindi then shouldnt it be pronounced as ਆਦ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਿਅ?) in addition if your saying according to your santhya method to pronounce a full yaya even when there is a half a yaya maybe you should right on side that a full yaya is pronounced from the taloo because most ppl dont know the shud ucharan of a full yaya

In addition, for this ਚੱਤ੍ਰੂ ਚੱਕ੍ਰ ਕਰਤਾ ॥ ਚੱਤ੍ਰੂ ਚੱਕ੍ਰ ਹਰਤਾ ॥ why is there a dulankar isn’t it supposed to be an unkar?

And for this ਚੱਤ੍ਰੂ ਚੱਕ੍ਰ ਮਾਨਯੈ ॥ ਚੱਤ੍ਰੂ ਚੱਕ੍ਰ ਦਾਨਯੈ ॥੯੮॥ maybe for ਮਾਨਯੈ and ਦਾਨਯੈ you should right in the colum that ਯੈ should be pronounced from talooo
in addition, for the ਤ੍ਵਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਸਵੱਯੇ santhya you rote to pronounce ਹਯਰਾਜ as ਹਇਰਾਜ but daas has seen ppl pronounce ਹਯਰਾਜ as ਹੈ ਰਾਜ(whichi daas thinks is totally incorrect) maybe you should write in the side colum that one should pronounce the sihari on the ੲ, so in daas's opinion it should be pronounced as ਹਇ+ਰਾਜ

just suggestions you can ignore them if you want to,

bhul chuk maaf karni
daas
bhai
December 28, 2010 04:21PM
Thanks Outwardly jeeo, for going through the file and flagging possible mistakes.

1) ਨਮੋ ਰੋਖ ਰੋਖੇ ॥ ਨਮੋ ਸੋਖ ਸੋਖੇ ॥68॥
does ਸੋਖ mean dry? If so what does this mean?
Also, what is meaning of "ਸੋਖੈ" in ਕਿ ਸਰਬੱਤ੍ਰ ਸੋਖੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਸਰਬੱਤ੍ਰ ਪੋਖੈ ॥116॥

ਸੋਖ means dry. When a tree goes dry, it is surely dead. ਸੋਖ ਸੋਖੇ means that Vaheguru is the ultimate Kaal or death of everything. Just as ਰਾਜ ਰਾਜੇ means king of kings i.e. greatest King, same way ਸੋਖ ਸੋਖੇ means Maha ਸੋਖ i.e. death of all.

ਕਿ ਸਰਬੱਤ੍ਰ ਸੋਖੈ means one who dries all i.e. is Kaal or Death of all.

2) ਦੇਸ ਔਰ ਨ ਭੇਸ ਜਾਕਰ, ਰੂਪ ਰੇਖ ਨ ਰਾਗ ॥ (in 80th)
I pronounce as ਦੇਸ਼ and ਭੇਸ਼. Is this wrong?

It's not wrong to pronounce these words as such, rather they are more Shudh to do this way. These words were deliberately left out for pronunciation as you have suggested, because some Premis suggest that the Tatbhav pronunciation of these words is done in Punjab without the "sh" sound.

3) ਚੱਕ੍ਰ ਬੱਕ੍ਰ ਫਿਰੈ ਚਤ੍ਰੱ ਚੱਕ, ਮਾਨਹੀ ਪੁਰ ਤੀਨ ॥82॥
Should the addik in ਚਤ੍ਰੱ be after the ਚ ??

Adhik is not required. When you pronounce the Raara in the foot, the correct pronunciation occurs automatically.

4) ਕਾਲਹੀਨ, ਕਲਾ ਸੰਜੁਗਤਿ, ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਅਦੇਸ ॥ (in 84th)
ਅਦੇਸ਼ ??

Since this word here means to bow, not Hukam, without Bindi is fine.

5) ਧਰਮ ਧਾਮ, ਸੁ ਭਰਮ ਰਹਿਤ, ਅਭੂਤ ਅਲਖ ਅਭੇਸ ॥ (in 84th)
ਅਭੇਸ਼??

Please refer to comment under question 2 above.

6) "ਚੱਤ੍ਰੂ" ਦਾ ਉਚਾਰਨ "ਤ" ਤੇ ਔਂਕੜ ਸਹਿਤ ਕਰਨਾ ਹੈ। (in 96th)
Why is there a dulankar in ਚੱਤ੍ਰੂ in the first place?

That is probably due to a typo. Will correct it.

7) ਕਿ ਆਛਿੱਜ ਦੇਸੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਆਭਿੱਜ ਭੇਸੈ ॥ (in 103rd)
ਦੇਸ਼ੈ and ਭੇਸ਼ੈ ??

8) ਕਿ ਸਰਬੱਤ੍ਰ ਦੇਸੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਸਰਬੱਤ੍ਰ ਭੇਸੈ ॥ (in 112th)
ਦੇਸ਼ੈ and ਭੇਸ਼ੈ ??

9) ਕਿ ਸਰਬੱਤ੍ਰ ਦੇਸੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਸਰਬੱਤ੍ਰ ਭੇਸੈ ॥ (in 114th)
ਦੇਸ਼ੈ and ਭੇਸ਼ੈ ??

10) ਕਿ ਸਰਬੱਤ੍ਰ ਦੇਸੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਸਰਬੱਤ੍ਰ ਭੇਸੈ ॥117॥
ਦੇਸ਼ੈ and ਭੇਸ਼ੈ ??

11) ਕਿ ਹੁਸਨਲ ਵਜੂ ਹੈਂ ॥ ਤਮਾਮੁਲ ਰੁਜੂ ਹੈਂ ॥ (in 121st)

The correct pronunciation is ਹੁਸਨਲ, without Bindi sound.

12) ਨ ਪੋਤ੍ਰੈ, ਨ ਪੁੱਤ੍ਰੈ ॥ ਨ ਸੱਤ੍ਰੈ, ਨ ਮਿਤ੍ਰੈ ॥ (in 148th)
ਸ਼ੱਤ੍ਰੈ ??

This is an omission that will be corrected.

13) ਕਿ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦਿਮਾਗ਼ ਹੈਂ ॥ ਕਿ ਹੁਸਨਲ ਚਰਾਗ਼ ਹੈਂ ॥ (151st)

14) ਕਰੀਮੁਲ ਕਮਾਲ ਹੈਂ ॥ ਕਿ ਹੁਸਨਲ ਜਮਾਲ ਹੈਂ ॥152॥

15) ਹਰੀਫ਼ੁਲ ਸ਼ਿਕੰਨ ਹੈਂ ॥ ਹਿਰਾਸੁਲ ਫਿਕੰਨ ਹੈਂ ॥153॥
ਹਿਰਾਸ਼ੁਲ ??

The correct pronunciation is ਹਿਰਾਸੁਲ , without Bindi sound. The Sandhi is = ਹਿਰਾਸ+ਉਲ. ਹਿਰਾਸ means fear.

16) ਸਮਸਤੁਲ ਜੁਬਾਂ ਹੈਂ ॥ ਕਿ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਕਿਰਾਂ ਹੈਂ ॥ (155)
I pronounce as ਜ਼ੁਬਾਂ is this wrong?

ਜ਼ੁਬਾਂ is correct. The omission will be corrected.

17) ਕਿ ਸਰਬੁਲ ਗਵੰਨ ਹੈਂ ॥ ਹਮੇਸੁਲ ਰਵੰਨ ਹੈਂ ॥ (156)
ਹਮੇਸ਼ੁਲ ??

You are correct, the omission will be corrected.

18) ਅਦੇਸੁਲ ਅਲੇਖ ਹੈਂ ॥ ਹਮੇਸੁਲ ਅਭੇਖ ਹੈਂ ॥157॥
ਹਮੇਸ਼ੁਲ ??

You are correct, the omission will be corrected.

Bhul Chuk dee Maafi jee.

Kulbir Singh
December 28, 2010 04:47PM
Thanks for your comments "Bhai" jeeo.

singh, yout wrote for this pangati ਸੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਸਾਸਤ੍ਰ, ਨ ਆਵਈ ਵਹੁ ਚਿੱਤਿ ॥੮੬॥ to pronounce ਸਾਸਤ੍ਰ as (even though i dont agree with the sasa par bindi, daas doesnt want to start a debate but just saying.) ਸ਼ਾਸਤ isnt there supposed to be ada rara in par of the tata?

The typo has been fixed.

Furthermore, for this pangati ਆਲਿਸ੍ਯ ਕਰਮ ॥ ਆਦ੍ਰਿਸ੍ਯ ਧਰਮ ॥ you rote ਆਦ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਯ inorder to pronounce ਆਲਿਸ੍ਯ but daas was wondering that since it is half yaya(if daas remembers correctly) are you not supposed to pronounce it as ਆਦ੍ਰਿਸਿਅ? (well if you want to put a bindi then shouldnt it be pronounced as ਆਦ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਿਅ?) in addition if your saying according to your santhya method to pronounce a full yaya even when there is a half a yaya maybe you should right on side that a full yaya is pronounced from the taloo because most ppl dont know the shud ucharan of a full yaya

The file has been updated.

In addition, for this ਚੱਤ੍ਰੂ ਚੱਕ੍ਰ ਕਰਤਾ ॥ ਚੱਤ੍ਰੂ ਚੱਕ੍ਰ ਹਰਤਾ ॥ why is there a dulankar isn’t it supposed to be an unkar?

Daas realizes this but due to technical fault, the font is writing it this way. Will try to find a way to get around this.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh
December 28, 2010 07:20PM
ੴਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹ॥

ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀਉ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਵਲੋਂ ਕੀਤੀ ਘਾਲਣਾ ਦਾ ਤਹਿ ਦਿਲੋਂ ਧੰਨਵਾਦ। ਨਵ-ਪਨੀਰੀ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦੇ ਸ਼ੁੱਧ ਸਰੂਪ ਵਾਲੇ ਉਚਾਰਨਾਂ ਵੱਲ ਪ੍ਰੇਰਿਤ ਕਰਨਾ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਅਥਾਹ ਖੁਸ਼ੀਆਂ ਲੈਣਾ ਹੀ ਹੈ। ਹਾਲਾਂ ਕਿ ਦਾਸ ਕੋਲੋਂ ਨਿਤਨੇਮ ਦੀ ਇਹਨਾਂ ਬਾਣੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਪੂਰੀ ਤਰਾਂ ਪੜਨ ਦਾ ਯੋਗ ਸਮਾਂ ਨਹੀਂ ਬਣਿਆ ਇਸ ਕਰਕੇ ਕੋਈ ਸੁਝਾਅ ਜਾਂ ਸੋਧ ਨਜ਼ਰ ਆਵੇ ਇਸ ਬਾਰੇ ਅਜੇ ਨਹੀਂ ਲਿਖ ਸਕਾਂਗਾ ਪਰ ਸੰਗਤ ਨੇ ਇਹ ਕਾਰਜ ਖੂਬ ਨੇਪਰੇ ਚੜਾਇਆ ਹੈ।

ਇਕ ਗੱਲ ਜੋ ਆਪਜੀ ਦੇ ਧਿਆਨ ਗੋਚਰੇ ਲਿਆਉਣਾ ਚਾਹਾਂਗਾ ਉਹ ਇਹ ਕਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਜਾਪੁ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਕਈ ਥਾਂਈ ਦੋਹਰੇ ਲਿਖੇ ਮਿਲਦੇ ਮੰਗਲਾਂ ਬਾਰੇ ਪੰਥਕ ਤੌਰ ਤੇ ਤਾਂ ਪਤਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਪੜ੍ਹਨ ਦੀ ਕੀ ਰਵਾਇਤ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਤਲਵਾੜਾ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਸਟੀਕ ਵਿਚ ਸਿਰਫ਼ ਇਕ ਹੀ ਮੰਗਲ ‘ੴਸਤਿਗੁਰਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ’ ਹੀ ਮਿਲਦਾ ਹੈ। ਇਹ ਗੱਲ ਤਾਂ ਪੱਕੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਤਲਵਾੜਾ ਜੀ ਪੰਥਕ ਰਵਾਇਤ ਨੂੰ ਓਹਲੇ ਰੱਖ ਕੇ ਇਵੇਂ ਨਹੀ ਸਨ ਛਾਪ ਸਕਦੇ ਸੋ ਦਾਸ ਤਾਂ ਇਹ ਹੀ ਮੰਗਲ ਦੀ ਵਰਤੋਂ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ। ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਇਹ ਗੱਲ ਖੋਜ ਦੀ ਮੁਹਥਾਜ ਹੈ ਇਸ ਕਰਕੇ ਕੋਈ ਨਿਰਣਾਇਕ ਕਥਨੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਲਿਖੀ ਜਾ ਸਕਦੀ ਸੋ ਅਗਰ ਕੋਈ ਦੂਸਰਾ ਮੰਗਲ ਪੜਨਾ ਚਾਹੇ ਤਾਂ ਕੋਈ ਅਪੱਤੀ ਭੀ ਨਹੀਂ। ਪਰ ਇੱਕ ਗੱਲ ਦਾਸ ਜਰੂਰ ਆਖੇਗਾ ਕਿ ਪੰਥਕ ਤੌਰ ਤੇ ‘ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹ॥’ ਵਾਲੇ ਮੰਗਲ ਵਿਚ 'ਸ੍ਰੀ' ਲਫਜ਼ ਨਾ ਹੀ ਛਾਪਿਆ ਔਰ ਬੋਲਿਆ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਚੰਗਾ ਹੋਵੇ ਜੇਕਰ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਵੀ ਇਹ ਸੋਧ ਕਰ ਦੇਵੋ। ਹੁਣ “ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ” ਸ਼ਬਦ ਅੱਗੇ 'ਸ੍ਰੀ' ਸ਼ਬਦ ਕਿਉਂ ਨਹੀ ਲਗਦਾ ਇਸ ਬਾਬਤ ਦਾਸ ਪਾਸ ਕੋਈ ਇਤਿਹਾਸਿਕ ਨਿਰਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਨਹੀ ਪਰ ਜੋ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਪਾਤਸ਼ਾਹ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਤੁਛ ਜਿਹੀ ਸੁਝਾਈ ਹੈ ਉਹ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਸਦਾ ਜਵਾਬ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਖੁਦ ਹੀ ਲਿਖ ਗਏ ਹਨ ਕਿ:

ਚੱਕ੍ਰ ਚਿਹਨ ਅਰੁ ਬਰਨ, ਜਾਤਿ ਅਰੁ ਪਾਤਿ ਨਹਿਨ ਜਿਹ ॥
ਰੂਪ ਰੰਗ ਅਰੁ ਰੇਖ ਭੇਖ, ਕੋਊ ਕਹਿ ਨ ਸਕਤਿ ਕਿਹ ॥
ਅਚਲ ਮੂਰਤਿ, ਅਨਭਉ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ, ਅਮਿਤੋਜਿ ਕਹਿੱਜੈ ॥

ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਸਪੱਸ਼ਟ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਦਾ ਕੋਈ ਸਵਰੂਪ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ। ਹੁਣ ਜਦ ਸਵਰੂਪ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ‘ਸ੍ਰੀ’ ਕੀ? ਤੇ ‘ਸ੍ਰੀਮਤੀ’ ਕੀ? ਤਾਂ ਤੇ ਫਿਰ ਜੋ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਸਾਡੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਸੁਝਾਇਆ ਹੈ ਕਿ:
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਵਾਹਿ ਜੀਉ ॥ (ਪੰਨਾ ੧੪੦੨) ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ‘ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹ॥’ ਹੀ ਢੁਕਵਾਂ ਹੈ।

ਭੁੱਲ ਚੁੱਕ ਦੀ ਖਿਮਾਂ,

With Regards,
Daas
December 28, 2010 08:33PM
Bhai Jasjit Singh jeeo,

Daas has taken out "Siri" from the Mangal as per your advice and since Professor Sahib Singh too did not have it his Steek but I think Mangal with "Siri" too appears as a Mangal at some places in Dasam Granth. More research is required in this field and as Daas wrote in the original post of this thread, the analysis of Paath differences in Siri Jaap Sahib has not been done since it is beyond the scope of this Saral Santhiya.

Please refresh your browser, after loading the pdf file, so that you may see the latest file.

Kulbir Singh
December 28, 2010 09:07PM
I love Jaap Sahib.

Khalsaji.
December 30, 2010 06:53PM
singh could you please answer my question, why do ppl for the ਤ੍ਵਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਸਵੱਯੇ santhya pronounce ਹਯਰਾਜ as ਹੈ ਰਾਜ(whichi daas thinks is totally incorrect) when the shud ucharan of it is as ਹਇਰਾਜ. Do you pronounce ਹਯਰਾਜ as ਹਇਰਾਜ or ਹੈ ਰਾਜ?

In daas's opinion one should pronounce the sihari on the ੲ, so in daas's opinion it should be pronounced as ਹਇ+ਰਾਜ,
December 30, 2010 07:04PM
Bhai jee,

singh could you please answer my question, why do ppl for the ਤ੍ਵਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਸਵੱਯੇ santhya pronounce ਹਯਰਾਜ as ਹੈ ਰਾਜ(whichi daas thinks is totally incorrect) when the shud ucharan of it is as ਹਇਰਾਜ. Do you pronounce ਹਯਰਾਜ as ਹਇਰਾਜ or ਹੈ ਰਾਜ?
In daas's opinion one should pronounce the sihari on the ੲ, so in daas's opinion it should be pronounced as ਹਇ+ਰਾਜ,

If you look at the Santhiya for ਤ੍ਵਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਸਵੱਯੇ, you will notice that it suggests that ਹਯਰਾਜ should be pronounced as ਹਇਰਾਜ. Not sure why some people pronounce it as ਹੈਰਾਜ.

Kulbir Singh
December 31, 2010 09:28AM
Wow! Amazing!

I can't wait for actual paath recordings to go with the written santhiya. Please bring this to us as soon as possible.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login