ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Singhnee in need of encouragement

Posted by CharanDhoor 
In my recent encounter with a singhnee I know, she seemed really sad. When I asked her what the matter was, she told me that she felt she was not able to keep up with her rehat and felt that she was a horrible Sikh. She went on to tell me that she was unable to keep up with doing kesee ishnaan every day and also had a hard time doing proper kanga twice a day. She sounded very sad and said she really hopes Guru Sahib gives her strength to “nibhaa her rehat”. One important thing to know about this singhnee is that her kes are almost 7 feet long. Any words of encouragement will be greatly appreciated to lift her spirits.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Singhnee in need of encouragement
December 22, 2010 06:11AM
As long as she keeps doing ardaas, Guru Sahib will do kirpa for sure.

Please see these articles:
[www.gurmatbibek.com]
[www.gurmatbibek.com]
[www.gurmatbibek.com]

smiling smiley
December 22, 2010 10:00AM
I posted the same article twice, accidently.

I meant to post this one:

[www.gurmatbibek.com]
Guru Sahib has blessed her with long hair. Her's is a special case. She should be proud of the special gift. If there is some laxity in REHAT (she feels), she should not feel guilty. Guru Sahib HIMSELF gives the KES DAAN and also the REHAT DAAN. We are here to pray and ask for everything.

Some of us, may have very thin hair and small JOORA on the head. They are not able to even fix KANGHA in it. sad smiley
December 22, 2010 05:48PM
can you imagine trying to keep seven feet of kes without a dastaar? it would be impossible! guru sahib is incredibly practical in his gifts.

thank you guru sahib for thinking of everything. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login