ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I Need a Nuclear Bomb!

Posted by Kulbir Singh 
I Need a Nuclear Bomb!
November 15, 2010 11:05AM
Today while conversing with another Gursikh, the following interesting conversation took place (based on memory):

Singh jee: The web of Maya is very intricate. It's so hard to get out of it. Guru Sahib has blessed us with Sewa of Naam and Gurbani but don't know how long it will take to get free.

Kulbir Singh: We have had billions of births and in these billions of births we have incurred trillions and trillions of Karma - both good and bad. Unless we exhaust all of these Karma, we can never be free. With the amount of little Naam and Gurbani we do, it will take some time to burn these Karma. The spark of fire of Naam is burning our Karma and hopefully it will burn all of our Karma in this lifetime.

Singh jee: God knows if a spark alone will burn massive stocks of Karma. What will a little spark of Naam do against millions of tonnes of bad Karma we have?

Kulbir Singh: (laughing), you are correct. We probably need a bomb of Naam or rather Atomic Bomb of Naam to burn piles and piles of countless Karma we have.

We both started laughing.

So the priceless question is - How to make an Atomic Bomb of Naam that can burn all our Karma in seconds?

The few seconds of Naam Abhyaas, here and there, that we do are like sparks of fire that will eventually burn the Karma but it will take time.

The hours of Naam Abhyaas and Gurbani Paath, done with full concentration is like a bomb. It will burn our Karma quite fast.

The 24/7 indulgence in Naam Abhyaas, Kirtan and Gurbani Paath is like an Atomic Bomb and will reduce our Karma to ashes, in a matter of very less time.

May Guru Sahib bless us with the Atomic Bomb of Naam.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: I Need a Nuclear Bomb!
November 15, 2010 11:43AM
You are absolutely right Veerjee!

oh gall vakhree hai ki menu ikk second vaaste eh laggeya ki Bhai Sahib ne pata nai kehde desh nu phook shaddna cool smiley smiling bouncing smiley
November 15, 2010 08:03PM

oh gall vakhree hai ki menu ikk second vaaste eh laggeya ki Bhai Sahib ne pata nai kehde desh nu phook shaddna

Shehar taa bass Vikaara daa hee naas karna hai, Naam da Atom Bomb sutt ke. smiling smiley

Kulbir Singh
November 16, 2010 04:47AM
Vaheguru!

ਜਾਕਉਹਰਿਰੰਗੁਲਾਗੋਇਸੁਜੁਗਮਹਿਸੋਕਹੀਅਤਹੈਸੂਰਾ ॥ ਆਤਮਜਿਣੈਸਗਲਵਸਿਤਾਕੈਜਾਕਾਸਤਿਗੁਰੁਪੂਰਾ ॥
November 16, 2010 01:41PM
It's a great shukar of Guru Jee that Bhagat Raamanand Jee given us the hukam in Gurbani:

ਗੁਰ ਕਾ ਸਬਦੁ ਕਾਟੈ ਕੋਟਿ ਕਰਮ ||੩||੧||
gur kaa sabadh kaattai kott karam |3|1|
The Word of the Guru's Shabad eradicates the karma of millions of past actions. ||3||1||

Otherwise we would never get out of this mess
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login