ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

gurmat karam philosophy

Posted by vivek 
gurmat karam philosophy
November 16, 2010 09:40AM
I have 2 bentiya

Firstly: If someone has this book by Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh jee then I request them to scan all the pages and upload them (it will probably only take half an hour). others and myself cannot find this book.

2ndly: benti to Kulbir Singh jee - you wrote many years ago:

Kulbir Singh
Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee was not against Khalsa Raj. As the matter of fact he has written it in his books that Khalsa Raj will happen for sure. In one of his best books Gurmat Karam Philosophy, he has even written the procedure with which Khalsa Raj will become a reality. I will see if I can translate it and put up on this site.

Please provide this translation.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: gurmat karam philosophy
November 16, 2010 09:58AM
You have read my mind. Over the last few days, I have been thinking of translating the Khalsa Raj part of Bhai Sahib's writing. If Guru Sahib permits, it will be translated soon.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh
November 16, 2010 11:43AM
Bhai Sahib jio,

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Just last week daas typed that article in Gurmukhi and if needed daas can post.

With Regards,
Daas
November 16, 2010 11:51AM
Bhai Sahib jee, please go ahead and post it. It's a great article. Guru Sahib is sending similar thoughts in the minds of all Gursikhs.

Kulbir Singh
November 16, 2010 12:15PM
Bhai Sahib jio,

An instant mystic thought came last week and daas typed particular this article to post then after finished typing something stopped me to post because the emphasis in article is on Naam Kamayee not ruling of Sikhs. Today I got the answer why that was delayed. Guru Sahib is taking another seva to post something about a Great GurSikh who emphasized on Amritvela for Naam Kamayee. Soon today's article will be up then Khalsa Raaj one.

With Regards,
Daas
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login