ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Khalsa jee, this is something to think about...

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
Yesterday I watched a video on Youtube about Indira Gandhi's planned Operation Shanti that was to be executed in November 1984 and slaughter the entire Sikh community. Today I was thinking about 1984. I was wondering, that today there is so much technology, and yet Indians were not able to prepare for Common Wealth Games inspite of having a duration of 7 years at their disposal. Back in 1984, they had to train their troops for 6-7 months before launching Operation Bluestar. In November 1984, they took 3 days to mobilize the troops into Delhi and take control of the bloodshed. So how are we expected to believe that in 1984 when everything was done using pen and paper, that they were able to prepare lists of thousands of Sikh houses all over Delhi in a matter of JUST ONE NIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This is clear indication that all of this was pre-planned well in advance!!!!! Please watch this video : [www.youtube.com] ...and also read the text about Operation Shanti : [www.sikhiwiki.org]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
I also think the reason why it took 3 days to mobilize troops into Delhi was because they were all deployed at the Wagah border to eliminate Sikhs. It took 3 days to gather, organize and mobilize them towards Delhi with a reversed plan, which was to now secure the Sikhs. Thats just my judgement.

I also think the reason why it took 3 days to mobilize troops into Delhi was because they were all deployed at the Wagah border to eliminate Sikhs. It took 3 days to gather, organize and mobilize them towards Delhi with a reversed plan, which was to now secure the Sikhs. Thats just my judgement.

If we believe the above, then implicitly we are also believing that the Congress govt. wanted to control the massacre of Sikhs but could not do so since it took 3 days to bring troops from Wagah to Delhi. But truth of the matter is that, they gave the rioters an open leash to teach a lesson to Sikhs. Otherwise, they did not need even the police. All they needed to do was to tell the rioters to stop and they would have stopped. The riots were not caused because of a spontaneous reaction of the majority population but were organized by the govt. itself.

If the riots had been a result of genuine Hindu reaction against Sikhs, then I understand that the military would have been required to control them but these rioters were the workers of Congress and led in many sections by prominent Congress leaders like HKL Bhagat and Sajjan Kumar. All they needed to do was tell these leaders to stop the riots. What was the need for military or para military forces when the rioters were the Government's own people?

Kulbir Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login