ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How do you feel on the day you don't recite the Lord's name?

Posted by Leafy 
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I am assuming everybody who comes to this website regularly, well mostly all, all of you must think of Our Beautiful Lord and do simran everyday..

I want to know something, if anyone who does simran everyday misses a day of simran, how do they feel? Is it painful to your soul? What do you feel ? Please tell me of the state you feel when this has happened or happens with you?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
ੴਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹ॥

Leafy jio,

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

I think let’s divide your post in two parts first part is:
I am assuming everybody who comes to this website regularly, well mostly all, all of you must think of Our Beautiful Lord and do simran everyday..

Daas assume the same so you would not get much answers here because there are not many who experienced that situation as this never happens to them. However, for Second part:

I want to know something, if anyone who does simran everyday misses a day of simran, how do they feel? Is it painful to your soul? What do you feel ? Please tell me of the state you feel when this has happened or happens with you?

In this case I think who will be the most experienced here than this kangaal daas. So yes feeling would be same or worse like if you lost 100 dollar bill or more every day or some one pick pocketed your money everyday. Guru Sahib says:

ਸੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਚਿਤਿ ਨ ਆਵਈ ਕਿਤੜਾ ਦੁਖੁ ਗਣਾ ॥
ਜਿਨੀ ਰਾਵਿਆ ਸੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਤਿੰਨਾ ਭਾਗੁ ਮਣਾ ॥ (
Panna 133)

How much pain shall I reckon to befall a person who remembers not that Lord?
Very great is the fortune (in large quantity) of those who repeat the Name of that Lord.

Better to avoid such situation and Ardaas is the best tool to do so.

With Regards,
Daas
If a Gursikhs misses one Amritvela here and there, he would feel terrible but if he misses Amritvela all the time, then his mind becomes Dheeth and stops feeling any difference. If the situation becomes such that one is not feeling any remorse or loss at missing Amritvela Abhyaas, then surely such person is in a very unfortunate situation because we only look for a cure if we realize that we are in pain but if we don't even feel pain, then we would not look for cure either. May Guru Sahib save us from becoming like this.

Amritvela is a Daat of Vaheguru. Those of us who are not blessed with this Daat should beg it from Guru Sahib and those fortunate ones who are blessed with this Daat, should safe-guard it like a worldly person would look after Kohinoor diamond.

Kulbir Singh
Here are some ways in which I think a worldly person would safe-guard the Kohinoor diamond if they had it with them:

1. Never tell anyone that they have the Kohinoor diamond
2. Always checking it secretly during the day to make sure it's OK
3. Never go anywhere where there is a chance that the diamond might get stolen or looted
4. Never mix with those who are known to be jewel robbers and thieves
5. Be very happy that they have the diamond, but always looking for more diamonds to collect
Aakha jeeva, visre marjaao....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login