ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

confused smiley Sangat Distraction --- Mistake?

Posted by SharanKaur 
confused smiley Sangat Distraction --- Mistake?
September 14, 2010 08:56PM
Sitting in the Gurudwara, I see a bhenji with two little children. 1 must be about 6 months old and the 2nd about 5 years old.

Bhenji comes and sits besides me. The little girl crying and being very frustrated towards her mother.

She wants "DEG" that is in her Mother's hands.

Mother wants to feed her Deg....girl refuses....cries....eventually mother puts a kleenex/tissue on the floor and put the Deg on it........I was hurt....I felt horrible....the girl eats a little by little.....I still see the Deg on the floor.

I tell the little girl to hold the Deg in her hand. She starts crying & screaming that why I said that.

Sangat ji please tell me did I do a grave mistake by telling the little girl to hold the Deg in her hands????? Was it a mistake because the Bhenji was sitting peacfully and listening to simran while child was eating Deg that was on the floor? I broke that Bhenji's concentration....but at the same time I felt bad seeing the Deg on the floor.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: confused smiley Sangat Distraction --- Mistake?
September 18, 2010 10:56AM
No mistake. Bhein Ji.

Children are always unpredictable.Parents find it hard to keep them sitting in Gurdwaras. Small hands often drop the Deg and that is to be picked up by the mothers. So, if the mother opted to put it on floor, it was her choice.

Ours dilemma is, should we tell the people, what we feel or keep mum. We see many things around, we do not like.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login