ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fan Bhindranwale Babe dhe

Posted by HJ Singh 
Fan Bhindranwale Babe dhe
September 12, 2010 11:15AM
Even though so many youths in India are Mona/hair cutters, yet Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Bhindranwala's popularity is making a big comeback. It is not uncommon to see youths having stickers of Sant Bhindranwalay displayed on their cars or even wearing tee shirts with Sant Jee's picture despite the government/media's aggressive attempts at demonizing Sant Jee whenever they get a chance.

[www.youtube.com]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Fan Bhindranwale Babe dhe
September 12, 2010 03:01PM
I noticed the same thing when I was in India a few months ago Veer Jee. We can only hope it leads to more Panjabi youth (and elders) becoming tyaar bar tyaar Gursikhs, otherwise there is no point.
Re: Fan Bhindranwale Babe dhe
September 14, 2010 05:10AM
VaaheguroojeekaakhalsaaVaaheguroojeekeefatehh..!!

Well... I'd like to share something which relates to this thread...

There was this guy who was a professional hockey player here in chandigarh... and had a trimmed beard... obviously he did not have any satsangat and had the kusangat of a lot of patits and other punjabi youth... About 2-3 years back i heard that this guy had started listening to bhai jarnail singh bhindranwale's lectures and he was totally engrossed into listening his lectures and soon he started keeping his beard and we can say he started looking like a gurmukh by the way his long beard looked... but still... there was one thing missing and that was Sangat... therefore ultimately after sometime i heard that the person was back to cutting his beard and all that stuff...

All i mean to say is that having all that sipaahee attitude is worthless without the sant thinking going along with that as well...

Bhul chuk dee khima...
daas is a moorak..

VaaheguroojeekaakhalsaaVaaheguroojeekeefatehh..!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login