ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is Te Oopar Nahi Bichaar ll Jaa Kai Mun Baseaa Nirankaar ll

Posted by JaspreetSingh 
WaheGuruJiKaKhalsa ll WaheGuruJiKiFateh ll

Is Te Oopar Nahi Bichaar ll Jaa Kai Mun Baseaa Nirankaar ll

Saadhsangat ji, the above panktiaan are taken from Siri Sukhmani Sahib. Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Arjun Dev Ji Mahaaraaj is saying there is no other better discussion or thought, than to have WaheGuru dwell in your heart.
But it seems some Singhs these days have forgotten that. We are seeing many arguments over little issues that can only be resolved if we all sit together and Jap Naam, do Kirtan, do GurBaani Paatth.

Take the ragmala issue raised by giani iqbal singh "jathedar" of Siri Patna Sahib. I personally think this issue had been solved if only Sarbat Khalsa had come together and japped Naam. But then again, how many Singhs are Naam-Dhrirr these days? Not many. And those who are, how many out of them wake up at AmritVelaa?

Just my two cents.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

WaheGuruJiKaKhalsa ll WaheGuruJiKiFateh ll
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
true, if all khalsa panth got together, and talked in a calm manner, and took hukamnamey on regarding issues, things wld surely be solved easily, in mahraj ji's hajoori, of course.

but, is naam drirh so important in order to jap naam at amritvela?

vjkk vjkf
Vaaheguroojee... without Naam Drirh from Panj one hasnt received the kalaa and vidhee of Naam japp.... and without naam how can one japp it...??
P.S- Copying from others isnt Naam jappna...!!
JaspreetSingh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WaheGuruJiKaKhalsa ll WaheGuruJiKiFateh ll
>
> Is Te Oopar Nahi Bichaar ll Jaa Kai Mun Baseaa
> Nirankaar ll
>
> Saadhsangat ji, the above panktiaan are taken from
> Siri Sukhmani Sahib. Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Arjun Dev
> Ji Mahaaraaj is saying there is no other better
> discussion or thought, than to have WaheGuru dwell
> in your heart.
> But it seems some Singhs these days have forgotten
> that. We are seeing many arguments over little
> issues that can only be resolved if we all sit
> together and Jap Naam, do Kirtan, do GurBaani
> Paatth.
>
> Take the ragmala issue raised by giani iqbal singh
> "jathedar" of Siri Patna Sahib. I personally think
> this issue had been solved if only Sarbat Khalsa
> had come together and japped Naam. But then again,
> how many Singhs are Naam-Dhrirr these days?
Not
> many. And those who are, how many out of them wake
> up at AmritVelaa?
>
> Just my two cents.
>
> Bhul Chuk Maaf.
>
> WaheGuruJiKaKhalsa ll WaheGuruJiKiFateh ll

I will slightly disagree. Instead of naam drirh, we need to ask, how many singhs/kaurs are bibeki or sarblohi ?
The jeevan of Baba Harnam Singh jee Rampurkhere vale has inspired me the MOST to do bhagti. This is what I feel:
If one keeps strong dietary bibek and one tries to follow the jeevan of Baba harnaam Singh jee ( lots of mool mantarr, gurbani and simple vaheguru vaheguru), PANTH WILL BE CHARRDI KALA.

P.S i agree naam drirh is very powerful (if given by proper punj and if proper technique is told, there are variations in naam drirh technique in AKJ)
ok without the proper "technique" japping naam isn't japping naam?
sayin waheguru isn't japping naam?
what bout those individuals that dont know of such things
and are brought to the path of sikhi just by mahraj ji's kautak
and those individuals who simply follow the thing that gives them peace inside..
so that peace isn't peace if it's obtained through japping naam without naam drirh?

again , sorry for the rudeness.. just need to be clear on somthings.

vjkk vjkf
"Japnaam" jeeo,

While it is true that there is definitely spiritual reward in just saying the Gurmantra but maximum benefit from Naam can be derived if done according to Gurmat Vidhi. This is true for any task, including worldly tasks. If something is done with proper technique and due process is followed, then task is done more efficiently and maximum benefit is derived from it. Same way, if Naam is done with Gurmat Vidhi, then maximum spiritual Laaha is earned.

Kulbir Singh
thank you so much virji kulbir singh...
thinking of it as using best technique in order to do it properly makes more sense than
other things i've been told such as "its the akj secret, we can't reveal it to non-drirh ppl"
that just seemed unfair..

but, another question arises... does that mean that non-drirh people should be intentionally left out
of naam simran? i know several people who leave their own family members out of their amritvela simran
because they haven't gotten naam drirh...
they say their panj pyare said so.. but thinking of it logically, would dhan dhan mahraj ji himself do something
like that? answer obviously is no, but how to deal with these people then?
japnaam jee, no single Gursikh can teach anyone jugti (technique/method) of japping Naam, only 5 Pyare in Hazoori of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee at the time of Amrit Sanchar can do so. For consequences of an individual teaching the jugti please read Bhai Hira Singh Jee Daudpur chapter in Bhai Sahib's Rangle Sajjan, it is totally not allowed and anyone who does so needs peshi to beg forgiveness immediately.

Having said the above, it is this moorakhs lowly opinion if Gursikhs are doing Naam Abhiyaas and someone who does not know the jugti happens to come in, they should not be barred entry nor should the Naam Abhiyaas stop because they are present, but they certainly should not be taught how to do it, if someone is curious they should be told the above and what Bhai Sahib Kulbir Singh Jee has written above.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login