ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sarbloh Utensils available for limited time

Posted by admin 
Sadhsangat jee,

We have found a manufacturer in Toronto Canada who makes excellent Sarbloh utensils. Couple of years ago, we had them make for us hundreds of Baatay, glass and thaals and many in Toronto, UK and USA took advantage of this. Now at the request of some Gursikhs, we are going to order some more utensils. If you are interesting in any utensils please let us know by Wednesday (Jan 26, 2010) the latest. After that we will not be able to order these utensils for some time, since they don't take small orders. Below is a chart showing the pricing, dimensions and pictures of the utensils.

The sarbloh used in this is very pure and contains almost no impurities as compared to the Sarbloh used in India. If you take care of these utensils by washing and drying them right after usage, they are effortless to maintain but if you leave them uncleaned for long time, then like any Sarbloh it is hard to clean them.

Please email us at gurmatbibek@yahoo.com or use the PM function of this forum to reach us. Advance payment will be required to process the orders.

Please note that this project is done purely for sewa purposes and no profit is earned from it. Only the cost is recovered through pricing.

Admin.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
do they make chamchay?

any idea how much shipping will cost to Texas, USA?

we're definitely interested. thanks for posting this great opportunity!
vaheguroo jee

do the manufacturers have a shop, small showroom or any place where daas can visit and select pre-made utensils and stuff ?

i am local and it would be much more convenient for me

plzz..its a bentee, post their info if u have it jeeoo

vaheguroojeekaakhalsaa vaheguroojeekeefatheh
No they don't make spoons.

We have not figured how much it will cost to ship to UK or USA. Normally, shipping to UK is quite expensive. A parcel weighing 5kg costs about $170 and 10kg about $192; and takes 3-4 days to arrive at destination.

A similar parcel to the US costs about $70 (for 10kg) and $55 for 5kg. It takes about 3 - 5 business days to arrive at destination.

You can check it out yourself at the following url: [www.canadapost.ca] (Use postal code L6S 5T7 as "From" address).

Admin
Daas wanted to share that sarbloh utensils might be available from Satnam Trust in Surrey. I have brought baatey and other bhanday for my own personal use from them. The utensils in the above picture look excellent quality and very clean. Since they are being made on special order, they probably won't be rusty. However, if you don't mind doing seva of the baatay, then Satnam Trust in Surrey will probably sell them cheaper.
Any updates?
The order is still work-in-progress. The sewadar who was supposed to handle the project is physically ill and admitted to hospital. He is recoverying fine and will be out soon. There will be a delay of short period of time. We have taken your orders and they will be processed soon.

Please bear with us.

Admin.

Left: Large Bata
Size ( Inches) 61/8 x 2

Right: Small Bata
Size ( Inches) 41/8 x 2
Guru Piaareo can daas get the contact number of the company that makes these beautiful utensils. Please do this kirpa as sooon as possible because daas is having a very strong urge to start off with sarbloh bibek. Since two years and it's getting even more and more with evryday.

thanks in advance... smileys with beer
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ??????
Sadhsangat jeeo,

We will be processing the orders soon.

The shipping costs to UK are outrageously high; therefore, all UK or Europe orders will be sent to a UK Sewadaar who will distribute them from there. There is no need for UK sangat to send us any money. The money for the utensils can be paid at the time utensils are picked up. The contact info of the UK Sewadaar will be released once the shipment reaches him, in few months.

The North-American orders will be sent soon. The Admins will be contacting them individually, with details soon.

Damandeep Singh jee, the company cannot be contacted directly as they are not in the business of selling or making utensils. Some Sewadaars from Toronto are getting this company to custom-build these utensils for the benefit of Sangat.

If you have any questions, please contact us at gurmatbibek@yahoo.com. You can also contact us by private-messaging the admin of this forum.

Admin.
Thanks alot Piaareo
Is it possible for daas to order now? Or is this moorakh too late? If it should be possible then you can send my order to the uk singhs then i can pick it up over there. That would be no problem.

So pleas lt daas know then i can tell you how much daas needs.
some of these utensils have arrived in california thanks to seva of local singhs... the quality is amazing.

when will they be available for sangat to purchase? we've been waiting so long! smiling smiley
any word on these?

is there anything sangat outside of TO can do to help facilitate the distribution of these utensils?

we are waiting anxiously.
still waiting anxiously for information on these sarbloh utensils...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.