ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Once again Singhs clash at a Gurughar, this time in New Jersey

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
[www.youtube.com]

Singh Sahib Giani Gurbachan Singh Speech was disturbed by the Sadh Sanget once he start talking at Sikh Cultural Society Richmond Hill New York. It was not really good police got in the temple with shoe's on. Record by Amrik Singh & J.S. Bhullar Associated with PanjabExpressusa & Punjabi News Online. Carteret New Jersey August 27th, 2010.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Its probably New York
It's disappointing to see Singhs fighting in Maharaaj Jee's Darbar, but the Sangat of New Jersey needs to be commended for taking a stand. Only when each one of us wakes up and takes action will we be able to stop these chors and Masands from weakening our Kaum more and more. My head bows to those who took a stand to stop Gurbachan Singh from speaking from the Panth's stage.

I believe I saw Bhai Jasjit SIngh Jee in the video briefly as well.. could you please elaborate on what happened that day Bhai Sahib?
why does everyone hate giani gurbachan singh jee?

oddslot
Bh. Jasjit Singh will elaborate more on what exactly happen but daas should note, our Singh's did not go to stop something or cause any ruckus. We were led to believe that a chance to speak with Iqbal Singh would be given, and Singh's went prepared only to discuss on the sad matter he (Iqbal Singh) has brought upon Panth. Richmond Hill (NY) Gurdwara Sahib politics between previous committee and current one came in between the event and ruined it for everyone, hence all the immature pushing and shoving shown in the video. Jasjit Singh jee will explain the outcome of all this tamasha.
Bhai Jasjit Singh jeeo please post the details as soon as possible.

Kulbir Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login