ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Monthly/Biweekly GURMATBIBEK

Posted by gursewak 
Monthly/Biweekly GURMATBIBEK
August 09, 2010 07:46AM
I feel the site has been really going great and there has been some tremendous discussions and quite hard work has been done on some researches etc. I feel Gurmat bibek singhs should start a 2-3 pager writeup(RASALA kind) where we can club together some great discussuions (for example Mangal Charans that we did) , so great jeevans (like Sant Sunder Singh ji), some quizzes for kids and and offcourse some of our Khazana of poetry. So this way a cream of the period comes in a few pager. SO for example if a person wanst on site for 4-5 days he may not have to go through the 50-60 posts immediately , he can get through the RASALA. Also as we have enough contacts of the prople which maynot be online on the site yet - so we can forward these to those people as well.

Just a thought !!

Bhul Chuk Maaf !!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
I feel that there shud be detailed vichar of one Gurbani Shabad per week. The major attraction of this website is that Gurbani is interpreted as per grammar and no single sant baba is followed blindly.
May be we can have the detailed vichar of Sunday Hukamnama from Sri Darbar Sahib on every Monday..

Join ECO KHALSA [www.facebook.com]

We are entering a very tough period where there will be shortage of oil, water, electricity, rioting, recession, energy wars.
We can save the lives of hundreds and thousands of sikhs by acting NOW and setting up ECO FRIENDLY farms.
This seems to be a very good idea and we all should give it a thought. Thanks to Veer Gursewak Singh jee for bringing it up.

Kulbir Singh
Re: Monthly/Biweekly GURMATBIBEK
August 11, 2010 01:58PM
I think this is an excellent idea bhai sahib. this magazine could be properly designed and printed for local areas if everyone contributes towards it. there should be punjabi and english articles so that it can appeal to young and old.
please bring in your ideas. i think monthly would be better, as it gives more time for sevadaars to create and print. once it is designed it could be printed and pdf formats can be easily created too, for the cyber sangat.
please bring in your ideas, and give this a serious thought.
Gursewak bhainji! What a wonderful idea!!! This is a much needed effort and would be a wonderful service to everyone. This site already has such wonderful stories from Guru Sahibaans and gursikhs of high jivans.
Good to know that idea is liked by the Pyaras, so lets make an effort and do a layout. Also we should have database on the site where one could the email addresses of themselves and other circles of friends/families who may be sent this.

Bhul Chuk Maaf !!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login