ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Importance of Amrit Vela sangat

Posted by Sukhdeep Singh 
ਗੁਰੂ ਕਾ ਸਿਖ, ਭਲੇ ਸਿਖ ( Amrit Vela Sikh) ਕੀ ਸਂਗਤ ਕਰੈ , ਜਿਸ ਕੇ ਸਂਗਿ ਭਾਉ ਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੋਇ
Bhai Chaupa Singh Ji

The resonance of Naam simran by the Saadh Sangat, increases the effect of simran many times. If one hundred Gursikhs are doing simran the impact on the soul, and, therefore, the benefit, will be multiplied one hundred times. Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji has given the Sangat the highest status.If one does Naam simran in the presence of Guru Ji in the morning then the sins of many previous life cycles are washed away
- Bhai Rama Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook

ਗੁਰੂ ਕਾ ਸਿਖ, ਭਲੇ ਸਿਖ ( Amrit Vela Sikh) ਕੀ ਸਂਗਤ ਕਰੈ , ਜਿਸ ਕੇ ਸਂਗਿ ਭਾਉ ਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੋਇ
Bhai Chaupa Singh Ji

While it's true that a ਭਲੇ ਸਿਖ would keep Amritvela but not sure if Bhala Sikh means a Sikh who gets up at Amritvela. Bhala means good and a Bhala Sikh in my humble opinion would mean a Sikh in good standing i.e. a Sikh who is tyaar bar tyaar i.e. keeps the required Rehit of Guru Sahib and is a Nitnemi-Abhyaasi Gursikh (including one who keeps Amritvela).

Excellent Quote, Veer Sukhdeep Singh jeeo.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh
My understanding of the following rehatnama

ਗੁਰੂ ਕਾ ਸਿਖ, ਭਲੇ ਸਿਖ ਕੀ ਸਂਗਤ ਕਰੈ , ਜਿਸ ਕੇ ਸਂਗਿ ਭਾਉ ਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੋਇ

is Guru Sahib is saying that a Guru Ka Sikh should keep AMrit Vela Sangat because through their sangat loving devotion for Guru Shabad arises ; one does not get devoted to Guru Shabad just by simply being in the presence of a Rehatvan Singh or Sikh of good standing. Effort is required!

The rehatnama can be interpreted in multiple ways either way one thing for sure is that one cannot consider themselves to be a rehatvan Singh if they dont make efforts for AMrit Vela Sangat. As soon as we take Amrit the first thing we do is Naam Abhyiaas with sangat during AMrit Vela. THis is a rehat that it is required for all dedicated Gursikhs.

[www.sikhitothemax.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login