ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A few Mystical Questions

Posted by Wahegurulove 
A few Mystical Questions
July 30, 2010 08:42PM
Dass hasn't had the fortune to do vichar with any Gurmukh Mahapurkhs, but has a lot of questions in his mind that maybe some people on this board could answer from experience, or from having vichar with high avastha gurmukhs. Now each of these questions have nothing to do with the other but i didn't want to make a new thread for each, and some won't be able to be answered but please give your input as much as possible

1) What does the "spiritual" body look like. When someone gets darshan, does the person appear before him in bodily form, or is it more "ghostly."Also, high avastha gurmukhs can be in one place, and another place at the same time. How is this possible, and how what does their second roop look like

2) What is the difference between the "third eye" and the dasam duar. Can a dasam duari attain higher powers than ridhian sidhian? If so what?

3) Dass has known of Gurmukhs who are able to read peoples past lives, if this is the case why isn't it possible for them back into time and resolve any issues on gurmat by viewing these events first hand.

4) Is opening the Dasam Duar the highest Avastha? Does one become Jot Vigasi once Dasam Duar is opened

5) Why do I waste my time wondering about these things? Ok maybe only i can answer that one

I'll leave my next set of questions for another time. Please share your input on any of these questionssmiling smiley
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: A few Mystical Questions
August 06, 2010 09:55PM
WJKK WJKF

1.A spiritual body looks same as another person's body but it looks very majestic, royal and Clean.(i had no other words to explain.) there kes is very silky and straight. there are couple of ways a sant can be in two places. first would be that he is a mahapursh, he can do anything he wants(lol). second, there are some sakhis that a sant or a bhagat was drenched in naam ras so akal purkh had to come down to earth in a for to protecthis bhagaats honour.

like there was a bhagat where some sadhus came to his house and they did a rainsbhayee. but he was suppose to go massage a king in the morning. so while he was doing bhagati, god came down in the same form as the bhagat and took his form and massaged the king for him. because it was the god that was massagig the king, his bak problems stsopped and he said earlier, who ever takes this bak problem away from me, i will give him my kingdom. so while that hagt was doing bhagti, god came down, massaged the king, and tht bhagat got the kingdom because he was doing so much bhagati!!!

Beautiful sant

2.i dont know the difference between the third eye and dasam duar but i do know that its not equivelent to the dasam duar. some say the shiv ji has a third eye but i dont think he has dasam duar. im guessing you getting as another test when you get dasam duar. like when you get higher avastha, you get ridhian sidhian as a test( see if ou get indulged in those powers). riddian sidhian are jsut super-powers(flying, teleporting, etc.) but there obviously a stonger power than that. which is naam and gur-prasad.

oochae oupar oochaa naao ||
Highest of the High, above all is His Name

3.it is possible for them to go back in time andchange stuff but

thaeraa keeaa meet(h)aa laagai ||
Your actions seem so sweet to me.

4.i think so. i think you get dasam duar opened when you reach turiavastha.

vajaaeiaa vaajaa poun no dhuaarae paragatt keeeae dhasavaa gupath rakhaaeiaa ||
He blew the breath of life into the musical instrument of the body, and revealed the nine doors; but He kept the Tenth Door hidden.

guradhuaarai laae bhaavanee eikanaa dhasavaa dhuaar dhikhaaeiaa ||
Through the Gurdwara, the Guru's Gate, some are blessed with loving faith, and the Tenth Door is revealed to them.

5. this time is not bieng wasted.Click ME!!! . seems like yours at the second stage already

Bhul Chuk maff. There are people that know more than me like kulbir singh. I urge them to give some better answers than me(becasue they can).

WJKK WJKF
Re: A few Mystical Questions
August 07, 2010 02:14PM
the most important difference between the third eye and the dasam duar is naam.
opening the third eye (brow chakra, eye of knowledge, etc) is the highest spiritual state you can reach without naam. when the third eye opens, people get spiritual powers, ridhi sidhi, telling the future, things like this. but the opening of the third eye is not enlightenment, it's one of the last stage BEFORE enlightenment. a lot of yogis, and spiritual teachers can teach their students how to open the third eye, but they can't get any farther. the third eye, along with the lower chakras, are accessible to anyone through yoga or meditations. but the tenth gate is hidden, closed, and can only be opened with guru sahib blesses us with naam.

ਮਾਰੂ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥
Maaroo, Fifth Mehl:

ਬਾਹਰਿ ਢੂਢਨ ਤੇ ਛੂਟਿ ਪਰੇ ਗੁਰਿ ਘਰ ਹੀ ਮਾਹਿ ਦਿਖਾਇਆ ਥਾ ॥
I have quit searching outside; the Guru has shown me that God is within the home of my own heart.

ਅਨਭਉ ਅਚਰਜ ਰੂਪੁ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਪੇਖਿਆ ਮੇਰਾ ਮਨੁ ਛੋਡਿ ਨ ਕਤਹੂ ਜਾਇਆ ਥਾ ॥੧॥
I have seen God, fearless, of wondrous beauty; my mind shall never leave Him to go anywhere else. ||1||

ਮਾਨਕੁ ਪਾਇਓ ਰੇ ਪਾਇਓ ਹਰਿ ਪੂਰਾ ਪਾਇਆ ਥਾ ॥
I have found the jewel; I have found the Perfect Lord.

ਮੋਲਿ ਅਮੋਲੁ ਨ ਪਾਇਆ ਜਾਈ ਕਰਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਗੁਰੂ ਦਿਵਾਇਆ ਥਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
The invaluable value cannot be obtained; in His Mercy, the Guru bestows it. ||1||Pause||

ਅਦਿਸਟੁ ਅਗੋਚਰੁ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਮਿਲਿ ਸਾਧੂ ਅਕਥੁ ਕਥਾਇਆ ਥਾ ॥
The Supreme Lord God is imperceptible and unfathomable; meeting the Holy Saint, I speak the Unspoken Speech.

ਅਨਹਦ ਸਬਦੁ ਦਸਮ ਦੁਆਰਿ ਵਜਿਓ ਤਹ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਨਾਮੁ ਚੁਆਇਆ ਥਾ ॥੨॥
The unstruck sound current of the Shabad vibrates and resounds in the Tenth Gate; the Ambrosial Naam trickles down there. ||2||

ਤੋਟਿ ਨਾਹੀ ਮਨਿ ਤ੍ਰਿਸਨਾ ਬੂਝੀ ਅਖੁਟ ਭੰਡਾਰ ਸਮਾਇਆ ਥਾ ॥
I lack nothing; the thirsty desires of my mind are satisfied. The inexhaustible treasure has entered into my being.

ਚਰਣ ਚਰਣ ਚਰਣ ਗੁਰ ਸੇਵੇ ਅਘੜੁ ਘੜਿਓ ਰਸੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਥਾ ॥੩॥
I serve the feet, the feet, the feet of the Guru, and manage the unmanageable. I have found the juice, the sublime essence. ||3||

ਸਹਜੇ ਆਵਾ ਸਹਜੇ ਜਾਵਾ ਸਹਜੇ ਮਨੁ ਖੇਲਾਇਆ ਥਾ ॥
Intuitively I come, and intuitively I go; my mind intuitively plays.

ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਭਰਮੁ ਗੁਰਿ ਖੋਇਆ ਤਾ ਹਰਿ ਮਹਲੀ ਮਹਲੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਥਾ ॥੪॥੩॥੧੨॥
Says Nanak, when the Guru drives out doubt, then the soul-bride enters the Mansion of the Lord's Presence. ||4||3||12||
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login