ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Larivaar Sundar Gutkas are there!!!!!

Posted by Damandeep Singh 
wjkkwjkf,

Piaareo daas has got a very good news. Larivaar Sundar Gutke have been printed in India. Bhai Ranjeet Singh Jee from Germany, who's sangat daas has been doing since 2 years now has done the upraalaa of letting the Gutke be printed in India. With special thanks to Baba Raam Singh Ji Sangraavaan(DDT) for doing the proof-reading of the Gutka sahibs.

We were waiting since last year January for approval of the sudhaai of lagaa maatraa. But unfortunatly it took that much time.

Now, 5000 copies have been printed which are presently located in India. So daas got the Seva of doing parchaar of this for the Cyber Sangat.

The thing is we need to know how many Piaare want to read from Larivaar Gutka Sahibs. So, Singhs from Baba Bakala and Nihung Singhs are about to take the Gutka Sahibs for them cause everyone is having the Chaa of reading from Larivaar.

So, please let Daas know How many Singhwant These Gutka Sahibs. We're having an Annual AKJ GERMANY SMagam from 15th till 18th July with Amrit Sanchaar in Germany. I heard that some Singhs were also coming from Canada including Uk and other European countries.

So, Daas will send Gutkas for Singhs from Uk through a Gurmukh from UK or anyone else and Daas will try to find out who these Singhs are coming from canada so that they get in touch with Canada Cyber Sangat.

HAve attached some pics of the Gutka Sahib.

We fetched 50 Gutka Sahibs, thus 4950 GUtke are lying in India not 5000 as said above.

daas has linked my flickr account because daas didn't know how to upload pictures over here. In total there are 25 Baanis. 24 like in sundar gutka of DDT plus the chaupai from sri akaal ustat pranvoaadekankaaraajalthal...

Smagam is only 3 weeks far so we need to know about the amount of gutke till next week Tuesday. Please send daas a private message. Bheta is as u wish. Cause this will not be the only project there will be more projects coming in the futûre so we will need money for that aswell. For the next production.

So, please support and encourage people to read from larivaar baaki u know everything about larivaar AND IT#S HISTOORY SO PLESE KIRPA KARO JI:

here's daas's flickr account:

Larivaar Sundargutka pictures

Bhul chuk maaf ji

wjkkwjkf
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Great news! Beautiful! Thanks a lot for sharing this Veer Jee.
vaheguroo jee

daas does bentee
please get me one of these gutka sahibaans

i will message u my location privately
can you please explain about larhivaar and its importance?
[www.gurmatbibek.com]

Veer Ji, here is one link for this topic in literature section. Similarly, the topic is also discussed earlier in detail on the message board.
VaahegurooJeeKaaKhaalsaaVaahegurooJeeKeeFateh!

Veer Jee, what about us poor sangataan in America? You mentioned India, Europe/UK, Canada... how can I get some of these beautiful Gutkaa Sahibs for USA sangat? Please let me know.

VaahegurooJeeKaaKhaalsaaVaahegurooJeeKeeFateh!
Tarnveer Singh
not to put anything down, this is amazing seva, but baba raam singh has changed alot of bani from the origianl taksal gutkai.. he has made it under the SGPC, im not sure if this is the case for these gutkai tho.. but still this is awsome
Bhai Tarnveer Singh Ji, Waheguru...... please get in touch with canada singhs then. that's the only option I think.
gsingh
not to put anything down, this is amazing seva, but baba raam singh has changed alot of bani from the origianl taksal gutkai.. he has made it under the SGPC, im not sure if this is the case for these gutkai tho.. but still this is awsome

I would ask to you to provide evidence for this Veer Jee. As I have Nitnem LareeVaar Gutka Sahib from Gyani Raam Singh Jee and it seems fine to me. There are some printing mistakes in Sri Jaap Sahib i.e. "namo preet preete" is printed pad-chedd, and the title of "Dohraa" is missing from "saad asaad jano nahee" in Sri Rehraas Sahib but everything else seems fine to me.
bhai sahib the new ones that ddt sangrava has printed have many mistakes, the ones that are pad-ched have many mistakes in the pad-ched, perhaps in the larreevaar gutkai sahib there are less mistakes. but if i am able to see one then i can tell for sure. baba harnaam singh dhumma gutkai are pretty shud and so are bhindree takal as well as ajnala taksal.

baba raam singh has changed alot of bani from the origianl taksal gutkai

which banee have been changed? i have seen that in dasam banee my taksal gutka has a lot of differences than other gutkae, specifically in jaap sahib which has many words from different languages. in fact, most of my gutkae have differences in jaap sahib.

i think the most accurate laareevaar gutka for dasam pita's banee would have to be from master jaswant singh jee, who is a scholar of persian.

for pat chhed gutkae, it seems bhai mani singh taksal has the most accurate, as clearly it is based on the original transcription of sri dasam granth sahib.

what is SGPC gutka?
again id have to look at this larreevaar gutka sahib, baba ram singhs padched has many mistakes, many, not just 1-2 but alot
i currently dont have a baba raam singh gutka sahib, but from the ones i have seen there are some mistakes, such as the placement of Yaya and the shape of yaya, most of the mistakes are concerned with paad ched so obvioulsy if these gutkai are larrevaar those mistakes wouldnt occur.

and regarding master jaswant singh jee's gutka sahib, it probabaly has the bindia? and the taksal ones obviously dont
does anyone have any gutkai sahib from master jee, and could they take some pictures from jaap sahib and put them up,

can damandeep singh please take some pictures from the last ang of chaupai sahib in the larreevaar gutka sahib and upload them?
also it says prakashak is dasan das ranjeet singh who is this singh jee?

thank you

Gagan Singh
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Daas is going to india soon and wanted to ask where I could get the Gutke from?

Thanks
For all orders and questions please mail to damandeep_7192@hotmail.com again.

Was little too busy and still am because of our Smagam over here. Please just mail.

Need your name, City and amount of copies.
For all Sadh Sangat Ji wishing to get pothis from UK please contact Bhai Hardip Singh Ji (Slough) hardips@hotmail.com.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login