ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jail Chitthiaan

Posted by Damandeep Singh 
Jail Chitthiaan
July 21, 2010 05:20AM
Daas needs a picture of the pages in Jail Chittian in which some names of singhs are listed up with names od´f baania on top of the chart. think it shows hoow many banis were memorized by a specific singh. please upload thhe pages and explain what the "kakkaa" and "pappaa" mean.

Thank you Ji.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Jail Chitthiaan
July 21, 2010 11:19AM
Waheguru?
July 21, 2010 12:39PM
Apologies for delay Bhai Damandeep Singh Jee, and for large size and poor quality of images:

First 2 are too large to display in the forum, please click here and here

Below is English Version, not as detailed:

I think the Pappa stands for Pothi, i.e. the Singh Sahib is able to do the Paath of this using a Pothi/Gutka Sahib, and the Kakka stands for KanTh, i.e. the Singh Sahib has the Bani memorised.

Just amazing how much Gurbani the Gursikhs had memorised and were able to Paath of, makes me feel very ashamed.
July 21, 2010 12:57PM
The Nitnem that Bhai Attar Singh had kanth is incredible. What a great Nitnem Bhai Attar Singh jee had!

Kulbir Singh
July 21, 2010 01:34PM
thank u veery much bhai jaskeert singh jio. but what is the "kang" and "paa" for?
July 22, 2010 05:28AM
Damandeep Singh
thank u veery much bhai jaskeert singh jio. but what is the "kang" and "paa" for?

smiling smiley Sorry jee, I wrote Pappa and Kakka and made mistake in earlier post, I think the ਪਾ stands for Paathi, i.e. the Singh Sahib can do Paath of this Bani, and the ਕੰ stands for KanTh, i.e. the Singh Sahib has the Bani memorised. I hope that clarifies.
July 22, 2010 07:56AM
Kulbir Singh
The Nitnem that Bhai Attar Singh had kanth is incredible. What a great Nitnem Bhai Attar Singh jee had!

Hanjee, just unbelievable. Tussi darshan keete si Bhai Attar Singh Jee de?
July 22, 2010 08:10AM
Guru Jee did alot of Kirpa on Bhai Attar Singh Jee.
July 22, 2010 10:47AM

Hanjee, just unbelievable. Tussi darshan keete si Bhai Attar Singh Jee de?

No, this Daas has not been fortunate enough to have had Darshan of Bhai Attar Singh jee. I believe this Bhai Attar Singh is jee is the same Gurmukh who accompanied Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee to Abtabad where Bhai Sahib had Darshan of Vaheguru.

Kulbir Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login