ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

media coverage from 1984

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
media coverage from 1984
July 15, 2010 10:17PM
A friend of mine has some media stuff from 1984 which his father saved for future generations to see and know. He wanted me to post these online. I am posting some of it that he sent me. The 2 links below are scanned from newspapers, one is after Operation Bluestar, and another after the anti-Sikh genocide that happened after indra's assassination.

[e.domaindlx.com]

[e.domaindlx.com]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, the earlier website is primitive, I tried another one to upload, and also uploaded a book called Sarkaari Qatl-E-Aam by Gurcharan Singh Babbar that was banned in India in Jan. 1998. It has the names of 220 people (191 civilians and their locations in Delhi, 16 politicians and 13 police officers) who had a direct hand in massacring thousands of innocent Sikh in Delhi after indra's assasination in Nov. 1984. Here are all 3 links. I hope they work.

Eye witnesses describe army action: [b.domaindlx.com]

Politics of bloody revenge: [b.domaindlx.com]

Sarkaari Qatl-E-Aam: [b.domaindlx.com]
Maneka Gandhi hated Indhira to bits.
She was the editor of Surya India Magazine.

Chota veer

“No, for the murder of Bhindranwale. The tale doing the rounds there is that Bhindrawale was alive when the Army caught up with him. But he was shot and killed later,” he told me.
Its true. Point is, Doc I have seen a photograph of the Sant surrendering to Army. He was obviously wounded; he had his hands up in the air. Amrik Singh was at his side-but barely able to stand. There was an Army commando pointing s gun at him from the front, with another one at the back,” he elaborated. “However, I was not able to get the photograph for publishing”.
“But he is being made out to be a martyr,” I said.
“That may be …we don’t know anything about that,” said Rajeev, ”But the fact is such a picture exists. I have seen it. And what is more the Sikhs in Amritsar believe that he was murdered on Mrs. Gandhi’s orders.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waheguru, thats quite shocking.
I don't think Sant jee could have surrendered. He was a lion, he was a Soorma, and above all he was a Singh. He could not have surrendered to the tobacco consuming, cowardly Hindu armymen. Impossible!

Let them show the picture if they have it and then let the experts analyze to see if the picture is original or doctored. Talking is cheap. Show us the proof that Sant jee surrendered.

Kulbir Singh
Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale is not the name of a human being. It’s the name of a revolution, a revolution that continues to pump bir ras in GurSikhs even to this day, and continues to haunt the dusht enemies of Khalsa Panth. Revolutions are immortal and never bow down before oppression. I have always been saying this, that Sant Ji has not left us. He is among us. Any GurSikh who feels the pain of the Panth, who inspires all to come to the charan of Guru Sahib, who is fearlessly outspoken against injustice, that GurSikh’s very existence is inhabited by Sant Ji. They could never kill him, they will never be able to kill him, so forget about these guys making him surrender.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login