ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Poorab Janam Kay Milay Sanjogee - Prof. Thakur Singh

Posted by Bhagatjot Singh 
This book was obtained by us just a week ago but I recommend it to any Singh who likes to read about the Gurmat Samagams from Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jees times and also "hadd beetheeyan" with Singhs like Baoo Mal Singh jee from that time. If anyone already has the book scanned then please upload the images. Professor Thakur Singh Jee has written in very simple Punjabi that even a novice like daas can paint a mental picture of the scene being described. It is enrapturing. My favourite part is a small chapter near the end of the book where Professor jee describes seeing Bhai Sahib jee for the first time. If noone else already has, daas will upload that chapter.

ਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ 
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
I second what Veer Bhagatjot Singh has written. This book is written in very easy Punjabi and is a must read for all Gurmukhs who want to know about Gurmukhs like Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee, Bau Mal Singh jee and how they used to conduct Samagams. Wonderful book!

The writer Professor Thakur Singh was a nephew of Bau Mal Singh jee.

Kulbir Singh
Can anyone please scan the whole book and put it up on Gurmatbibek? because people like Chatrik live in a place where its very hard to get by such book.

Chota veer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login