ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lareevar santhia in London?

Posted by Theguptone 
Gurfateh Jio,

Daas would like to ask if anyone knows if there are any teachers of santhia, but importantly also of lareevar reading based in London?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
This was posted on this site a little while ago. Hope this helps

Are there any Singh's on this forum learning Santhiya/Gurbani Viakaran in the UK (W London Area)? I would like to take classes if possible from someone knowledgeable.

Im not sure exactly but I think your best bet would be Bibi Baljit Kaur ji of Southall. Bibi ji is an accompolished akhand pathi of laridaar gurbani and possess great grammar knowledge. You will be able to gain contact details for bibi ji without a problem from any gursikh in the jatha in UK. Hope this helps.

H.S
Thank you bhai sahib/bhen ji, will see about that. Does anyone know anyone else in case that doesn't work out.
I am sorry for going off topic. Theguptone Bhein Ji/Veer Ji is right to get confused about gender of AmritVela Ji.smiling smiley So far we had been assuming that Amritvela being masculine gender word, Amritvela is a Singh. But, that could be and should be wrong. Singhnies also love and attend Amritvela. So, Amritvela can be Bhein Ji.

Nevertheless, Theguptone is certainly not clear being Bhein Ji or Veer Ji. confused smiley
Theguptone is a Singh winking smiley
Mb Singh jio, we are still waiting for those path files of bibi manmohan kaur ji of amritsar sahib. Kirpa karo ji.
thank you penjee amritvela jee grinning smiley
Amritvela Veer Ji, I am sorry for being very slow.sad smiley May be in 4-5 days, the files will reach Admin Ji.
Thank you Bhai MB Singh jio!
Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru jee kee fateh,

i know i'm a little bit late, but heres a few lareevaar teachers in london:

1. Giani Pritam Singh Jee ( Student of Sant gurbachan singh khalsa)

2. Giani Rann Singh Jee Nihang ( shudh larivaar paati of Guru granth sahib jee and Dasam Granth Jee, Head Granthi of Tarna dal)

3. There are a few singhs in slough aswell, not sure of details
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login