ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Confused about Naabh Kamal

Posted by mahamoorkh 
Confused about Naabh Kamal
June 23, 2010 11:02AM
"straightens the Naabh Kamal of the seeker which is currently lying upside down. Paaras Kala of Naam gets one darshan of Vaheguru."

I don't understand this quote..

1. What and where is Naabh Kamal?
2.How is the Naabh Kamal positioned at this moment of time and why is this possition stoping us from getting ras
3.How should naabh kamal be positioned to get raas.

Thank you!!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Please answer bhai kulbir Singh jee!

1. What and where is Naabh Kamal?
2.How is the Naabh Kamal positioned at this moment of time and why is this possition stoping us from getting ras
3.How should naabh kamal be positioned to get raas.

Difficult questions and the answers below are based on Bhai Sahib's books:

Naabh means navel and Kamal or Kanwal means Lotus flower. There is a Lotus positioned downwards at the Naabhi. Gurbani says that Manmukhs have their Naabh Kamal positioned downwards - ਮਨਮੁਖੁ ਊਧਾ ਕਉਲੁ ਹੈ ਨਾ ਤਿਸੁ ਭਗਤਿ ਨ ਨਾਉ ॥ When Gurmukhs do Swaas Swaas Abhyaas using the Gurmat Jugti of Naam Abhyaas, the Lotus becomes straight and starts facing upwards.

Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee has written about this in great detail in Charan Kamal kee Mauj and Anhad Shabad Dasam Duaar. It is best to consult these books. Mortal beings like this Daas don't have the authority to talk about such lofty spiritual mystical subject.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh
Re: Confused about Naabh Kamal
June 25, 2010 09:09AM

Naabh means navel and Kamal or Kanwal means Lotus flower. There is a Lotus positioned downwards at the Naabhi. Gurbani says that Manmukhs have their Naabh Kamal positioned downwards - ਮਨਮੁਖੁ ਊਧਾ ਕਉਲੁ ਹੈ ਨਾ ਤਿਸੁ ਭਗਤਿ ਨ ਨਾਉ ॥ When Gurmukhs do Swaas Swaas Abhyaas using the Gurmat Jugti of Naam Abhyaas, the Lotus becomes straight and starts facing upwards.

this is a very interesting (and logical) concept. i had never heard of it.

i wonder though, why sri darbar sahib is topped with an upside-down lotus dome? confused smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login