ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RSS wants Sikhs to make changes in Sri Guru Granth Sahib

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
[worldsikhnews.com]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
This is outrageous for RSS to suggest us to take out the Baani of so called Muslim Faqirs from Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee. Some people think that RSS people are very smart and intelligent but judging from such statements of theirs, it seems that they are either very foolish or outright wicked and malicious.

The RSS dream of trying to break the seal of Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee may get fulfilled if the so called pseudo scholars who are unnecessarily questioning Siri Guru Gobind Singh jee's compositions get their way. These pseudo scholars will soon move and start questioning Bhagat Baani that according to their intelligence, contains praises of Avatars.

Sikhs need to stay vigilant and in Chardi Kala to combat any such attacks from within or without.
Sikhs are a distinct nation, i will post on this topic in a day or two about why they are, with Baba Jarnail Singh Jees speeches, he really hit the nail on head.
they've been saying this forever. they're crazy. they also call sri harimandir sahib a shiv ling! and they already think gobind = krishan and ram = ram chandar. they spread lies and some poor uneducated souls are taken in. they support deras and influence sants. they say kes is not necessary or that the keeping of kes came from shiv! they say khalsa is the savior of hindus. they twist sikhi to their own means to try to destroy our spirit and absorb us into their quam. they do this out of fear, fear of our bir ras. fear of our strength. and fear of khalsa raaj.

but they can't harm us, now matter how they try. as long as we follow guru sahib's hukam (ALL of it) and do naam jap, they cannot influence us. and those poor souls who follow them are destined to come back into this world until they find guru sahib's sikhi.

we can do prachar, but to the ignorant, it's just us against them. and since the RSS teaches an easier form of worship, a lower form of worship, they will always capture some lazy souls. it's just not in their karam to become Singhs. that's ok though, we need proper Singhs, not sheep disguised as lions!

just my humble opinion. i believe in quality rather than quantity. those blessed with guru sahib's kirpa will never turn their back on Sikhi!
1kaur bhenji, they call Sri Harmandir Sahib as Shivalay. And I have firm belief, and I pray, that nothing ever scratches the foundations of the Khalsa Panth, ever!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login