ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Apana mool pachhan" Video

Posted by Amritvela 
"Apana mool pachhan" Video
June 01, 2010 05:17PM
Please watch this video; [www.youtube.com]

Wonderful, wonderful! Shahbash to this bhainji for conveying such an important issue with such emotion! Even if this is a staged video, the message and speech is commendable!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
I watched the video and was in appreciation for that.

But, some critical comments given by one Veer Ji on the video are also appealing. He says that this approach of approaching Patits, is not going to lead us anywhere.

confused smiley
The negative comments of one Veer Ji are as below. Otherwise, most of the comments are in appreciation.

""""""""""""""""extreme torture acting.. dumbest dialogue delivery.... the most sensitive theme is dealt in the most insensitive manner..
..such movies are seen by only those who share this common pain and no one ever changes by watching such videos..
Only saadh-sangat of Gurmukhs can change a patit.. not any such videos.
I hope that we Sikhs may realize this fact soon and stop wasting our precious time in making, watching and promoting such third class videos..""""""""""""""""
Oh please Veerji sad smiley Lets leave the negative feedback out. The video's message is emotional and much needed regardless of the comment. You'd be suprised how videos like this can really change people.

Forget pattits, it drills these values into those who are already tyar bar tyar! After watching this, I felt even more stronger about the issue the bhainji spoke about. Pata ni kadho, kedhe kedhe karam jaag paen gae sun keh.
Veer Ji, actually this lecture by Bhein Ji is part of the movie. The lecture of course leaves good effect.

The comments are for the following part of the movie.

[www.youtube.com]
I almost feel that there is alot more to be learnt from the video. Along with the Bhainji's message on pattit-puna and the decline of sikh bana, those who do keep this bana of dastar need to maintain it according to gurmat. Again and again this comes up to our attention that sikh bibian today (and even singhs) are causing more and more damage to the khalsa roop of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji.

Today, we for sure are adorning Guru sahib's dastar but are we respecting it? How do we obtain anything if we are not respecting it? We used to see non-sikh bibian making mockery of themselves by disrespecting their modesty but today, sadly sikh bibian also are falling into this group.

It is a humble benti to sikh bibian and to singhs to dress modestly and appropriately. Dress as if Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji is watching.

May Guru Sahib bless us all to adopt bana not only neck up but head down to toe.
ਬਾਬਾਹੋਰੁਪੈਨਣੁਖੁਸੀਖੁਆਰੁ ॥
ਜਿਤੁਪੈਧੈਤਨੁਪੀੜੀਐਮਨਮਹਿਚਲਹਿਵਿਕਾਰ ॥1॥

[www.sikhitothemax.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login