ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Guru Sahib giving different hukams?

Posted by Wahegurulove 
We all know that today there are so many different groups out there, all with different marayada. I personally believe this confusion is meant to be there, as it is all just a play by Akal Purkh, and as kaljug gets worse, this confusion will only get worse. But could it be that Guru Sahib has given different Gursikhs different Hukams? Possibiliy to add to this confusion. Now most of you are probally thinking im crazy, but I have read stories of Mahapurkhs getting darshan and receiving messages straight from Guru Sahib, often conflicting with views held by other mahapurkhs. I don't wanted to mention detailed stories as the ones that come to mind to me in particular are controversial. Could it be this is all just a play of Akal Purkh, giving different Mahapurkhs different bachans?
What are the sangats thoughts?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Wahegurulove posted an interesting question. I am of the opinion that Guru Sahib does reveal different hukams to mahapurkhs. I too await for the sangat's input.
There are different factors that possibly contribute to the above thought. For example , A pankti in Guru Granth Sahib may give out different meaning to 2 different persons (does that mean that the Pankti had 2 meanings ?) , i think NO - its only that the thoughts/levels of the 2 persons are different. And above all we know we all have different KARAMAs in previous JANAMs which also is a measure how Guru Sahib treat us individually and differently.

We often say - Wahegur jo Karda Chnaga Karda. Now we heard that story when the King's finger got cut and his VAZIR said the same and he got jailed. But later when King was saved in Jungle from the BALLLI due to cut finger he realized his Vazir words so Likewise i think Guru Sahib HUKAMs us as per as our Levels/BHANDAAs. Also possible that Guru Sahib tells us the same but the interpretation is different - JUST LIKE - 2 Gyanis doing different Viakhya of same Pankti in Guru Granth Sahib.

At last i think we need to just follow the following

--- GUR KAHEYA SA KAAAR KAMAAYO
GUR KI KARNI KAHE KO DAHVO

Bhul Chuk Maaf !!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login