ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Would we see it?

Posted by Japnaam Singh 
Would we see it?
June 03, 2010 04:20PM
There are a lot of amazing Gursikhs presently in this world but it seems that we don't have almost-unquestionable brahmgianis in our midst. Perhaps dozens of the Singhs back in Bhai Sahib's time were at that level although of course none were like Bhai Sahib himself.

So many of us long for the day of being able to do sangat with another Singh who is of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh's calibre in terms of their knowledge, their avastha and their kurbani for the Panth. I just hope that when that day comes again that we're able to recognize it and take advantage of it instead of giving into cynicism.

I think we all have faith that we'll get back there again eventually if we all keep rehit and up the amount of parchaar being done but you can get impatient waiting for it.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Would we see it?
June 03, 2010 04:41PM
they're with us... they just choose to remain gupt. they don't stand up and say, "hey, look at me, i'm one with God!". smiling smiley even when bhai sahib randhir singh wrote about the singhs of his time, he waited until they left this world to do it. he didn't want to give them the "dat" of haumai.

i think pooran darjee was at that level. actually, i'm quite sure of it. the one time i was blessed enough to meet him, he said some things that he could not possibly know without being antarjamee..

i am absolutely sure there are more, even here in the west, but it's better not to name names when they're still with us. let's just say you know them when you meet them. they're the ones who seem to have a visible light glowing from them, the ones who's mere presence makes your hair stand on end. the ones who do simran every second of every day, even in their sleep. smiling smiley
June 04, 2010 07:44AM
We would meet travellers to Siri Amritsar Sahib only if we are also walking on the road that leads to Siri Amritsar Sahib. If we are walking the opposite direction i.e. towards Delhi, it would be difficult to find a traveller going to Siri Amritsar Sahib on this route.

Same way, if we are walking the path of Maya, the likelihood of meeting a Brahmgyani or a Gurmukh of high calibre is not very high. On the other hand if we start walking the path towads Sachkhand, by taking Amrit, keeping Rehit and Chanting Naam, then the chances of meeting elevated Gurmukhs are very high. No doubt, there are always Jyot Vigaasi Gurmukhs in the Panth of Siri Guru Nanak-Dasmesh. Today too there must be pure Gurmukhs; just that they are Gupt as per Hukam. Bhai Sahib has written that Khalsa Panth can never be devoid of Jyot Vigaasi Gurmukhs. Some Gurmukhs say that there are always 5 Pooran Gurmukhs at all times, in the Panth.

Veer Japnaam Singh’s statement that there is a lack of unquestionable Brahmgyanis today in the world, is quite true. You hardly see anyone of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh, Sant Attar Singh and Baba Shaam Singh’s level on the world scene today (because they are Gupt). The situation of the world in general and Sikhi in particular is grim because of this reason. But we should rest assured because Khalsa Panth is the crop of Siri Guru Gobind Singh jee and He must have a vision for the Panth.

Kulbir Singh
June 04, 2010 01:36PM
The reason why there is lack of jyot vigaasi sikhs is because of lack of rehit. There is hardly any parchaar of TATT GURMATT.
1. A vast majority of panth dont keep dietary bibek and eat from the hands of manmukhs.
2. A vast majority of the panth dont have NAAM DRIRH.
3. Amritdharis are trying to copy the world and are more interested in making their kids engineers, doctors, managers instead of brahamgyaanis.

4.Even "rehitvaan" gursikhs are interested in marrying their daughters to rich boys, NRI boys and NOBODY GIVES A DAMM ABOUT A POOR NAAM ABHIYAASII.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login