ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Beware of Anti-Panthic Amarjit S. Halwara and Group

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
[www.youtube.com]

Beware of Anti-Panthic Amarjit S. Halwara and Group. Amarjit S. Halwara just had an Ammrit Sanchaar program in Kanpur with Sree JapJee Saaheb anb Anand Saaheb only. Please take a look at the video of witness who was in the ceremony. The case has been filed at Sree Akal Takhat Saaheb for an action against Amarjit S. Halwara.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Amrit Sanchar with only 2 banis?

What kind of a joke is this?
This seems only to be the beginning Khalsa Ji.

agge agge eh jeya ne pata ni hor ki ki karna
This is shocking! These people who organized this fake Amrit Sinchaar have committed a very heavy negative Karma that they will have to repay heavily. They have joined the ranks of Kookey, Sauday and other anti-Sikh groups.

Guru Sahib kirpa karan.

Kulbir Singh
what about kirpaan da amrit given to women by hazoori nihangs (and possibly other nihangs)... where does this put them? why are they considered part of the panth?
these people are big in vancouver/ surrey. there are many familys who form the halwara group also known as "dasamduaris" or "sangat". really really bad news. khalsa panth will not tolerate such "amrit" or such sirsa type mentality at mocking khalsa's amrit sanchars.
This is very shocking and also very heartbreaking. It is our duty to stand up to these types of issues and stand together as the khalsa panth in ekta and make sure this is dealt with seriously.

As for the 'big group' in Vancouver they are not affiliated with Halwara. Yes, many of them were brought into sikhi many years ago because of him when obviously things werent like this...but they are not his followers and they dont take orders from him or anything of that sort. No amritsanchaar of that sort has happened in Vancouver by this 'big group' stated above.

ਮੇਰਾ ਮਨੁ ਲੋਚੈ ਗੁਰ ਦਰਸਨ ਤਾਈ ॥ ਬਿਲਪ ਕਰੇ ਚਾਤ੍ਰਿਕ ਕੀ ਨਿਆਈ ॥
ਤ੍ਰਿਖਾ ਨ ਉਤਰੈ ਸਾਂਤਿ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਬਿਨੁ ਦਰਸਨ ਸੰਤ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਜੀਉ ॥੧॥
'hum baarik mugadh eiaan pithaa samjhaavaigae' Singh ji or bhen ji you said

As for the 'big group' in Vancouver they are not affiliated with Halwara. Yes, many of them were brought into sikhi many years ago because of him when obviously things werent like this...but they are not his followers and they dont take orders from him or anything of that sort. No amritsanchaar of that sort has happened in Vancouver by this 'big group' stated above.

No one has suggested that this has happened in Canada. The video shows this took place in Kanpur in India. It is a fact that there are members of this jatha residing in Canada mainly in the Surrey and Vancouver area. No one has suggested that the members of this group are doing bogus "amrit sanchars" in Canada. Although, it is only a matter of time until possibly this may happen. Again, no one has suggested that this has happened in Vancouver (yet and hopefuly doesn't otherwise they'l be faced with strong opposition) in any post in this thread. Can you provide any more information on this group? You seem to know a bit about it.

Many thanks ji.
its true daas lives in surrey and this group is big
however daas also knows a bibi that has taken amrit from one of the amrit sanchars organized by this jatha and they read 5 bania
With guroo sahibs kirpaa, I hope it wont happen in bc. I spoke to a few people that attend the programs in BC and all of them were shocked with the news. however, If it were to happen...then the same measures would have to be taken.

I dont have a lot of information that I could provide you with about the group since I myself don't understand a lot of the views they hold. I just thought it would be important for the sangat that read the forum to know the facts if they had any doubts of such amritsanchaars taking place in BC.

bhull chuk maaf.

ਮੇਰਾ ਮਨੁ ਲੋਚੈ ਗੁਰ ਦਰਸਨ ਤਾਈ ॥ ਬਿਲਪ ਕਰੇ ਚਾਤ੍ਰਿਕ ਕੀ ਨਿਆਈ ॥
ਤ੍ਰਿਖਾ ਨ ਉਤਰੈ ਸਾਂਤਿ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਬਿਨੁ ਦਰਸਨ ਸੰਤ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਜੀਉ ॥੧॥
Vaheguru! This is shocking.

H.S
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.