ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Shaheedi Diwas - Sardar Bhagat Singh, March 23, 1931

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
Remembering this Shaheed whose sacrifice and ideals are belittled if not forgotten in today's day and age, and who has been misunderstood to have left his physical body as an atheist, whereas truth is evident that he died in Sikhi saroop.

Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Check out this link for more details on Sardar Bhagat Singh.

[www.gurmatbibek.com]

Kulbir Singh
Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

"So now you will be extremely pleased to learn that your dear Bhagat Singh is a believer in God and he will die with complete spiritual faith in Sikhi, and accordingly, I will face not death but ascension. The word ascension is a beautiful word and reveals that the soul will rise above the body and go beyond death. After leaving my body, my spirit will ascend heaven-wards and will never die. It will be born again and will work for the ideal service of the Motherland and the nation. How fruitful has been this meeting with you!"

Observing days of such shaheeds are always inspiring. May Guru Sahib shower his mercy upon us.

With Regards,
Daas,
Jasjit Singh
vaheguroo jeeo

can gurmukh pyaaraa verify if this photo is of bhaee sahib randheer singh jee and shaheede-azam bhagat singh

thank you jee
Tanvir Singh Jio,

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

No, this photo is not of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee mainly due to following reasons:

1) Sardar Bhagat Singh Jee did not have the Joora at that time although this was the condition of Bhai Sahib that before he meet Sardar Bhagat Singh jee, he suppose to stop cutting hair and no way hair can grow that fast to become joora within days.
2) The side view the Singh sitting on chair does not really match to Bhai Sahib.

3) The other biggest reason is place of meeting itself is not the same as desribed by Bhai Sahib jee. Meeting took place while they were standing following is what Bhai Sahib mentioned:
"I was standing outside the fence of the courtyard. He came close to the fence and greeted me with great love and affection, bowing low out of reverence. I also folded my hands and greeted him warmly. The warder moved away when we were together. Even the policemen on duty in the compound kept away from us. We were all alone facing each other."

So it can be concluded safely that Bhai Sahib jee is not in this picture. By the way, how smart and humble Sardar Bhagat Singh jee looks in this picture this is Daas's one's of the favorite picture of Shaheeds. Shaheed-E-Asam Sardar Bhagat Singh is Faqr-E-Sikh Kaum.

With Regards,
Daas
vaheguroojeekaakhalsaa vaheguroojeekeefatheh gumukhon

hanji veer jeeo

daas was having his doubts thats why i decided to ask on this site

hehe

thank you jeeo

bhul chuk muaaf karnee

vaheguroojeekaakhalsaa vaheguroojeekeefatheh

PS: bhagat singh only met bhaee sahib due to his great thirst to see him, the authorities didn't let him meet his own family before his shaheedee.
The question is, who is the singh sahibaan in white ?

any ideas ?
Is that Shaheed Bhagat Singh Jee's father or granthfather sitting with him?

Sirdar Kapoor Singh jee has written about Bhagat Singh becoming a Sikh after meeting Bhai Randhir Singh Jee. Unfortunately the press and Indian media does not find this a very attractive idea which is why recently when 3 bollywood movies were made about Bhagat Singh Jee, they all show him getting Shaheed with his hair cut instead of a Joohra.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login