ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

interview with Giani Thakur Singh ji- do NOT miss this

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
Please watch ALL of these 5 videos. Each one is 10 minutes long, so please make sure you have full and uninterrupted 50 minutes as you CANNOT miss a single word.

part 1: [www.youtube.com]
part 2: [www.youtube.com]
part 3: [www.youtube.com]
part 4: [www.youtube.com]
part 5: [www.youtube.com]

Start listening and get hit with anand!!!!!

- Mehtab Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Thank you Veer Ji, for sharing the links. There was a lot to learn and understand. Kindly also share links for the Katha as well. I have seen Giani Ji for the first time and I am deeply impressed.
Hanji veerji...here are the katha links :

[www.ikatha.com]

[www.sikhee.com]

[www.gurmatveechar.com]

Karrdaa Sach (unpleasant truth about situation in Punjab) : [www.ikatha.com]

Sant Da Jeevan (similar bachans as the 5 videos and more...this one is my favorite) : [www.gurmatveechar.com]
Guru Piyare jio,

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Do not agree with some of his views that after Sri Akhand Paath Sahib Guru Sahib Saroop should be Santokh. Why? Guru Sahib get tired? unbelievable! Secondly when he was asked what is the difference between Naam and Bani he said listening to Katha (lecture) is also Naam Daan. Seems like this Singh did not really know the difference between Naam and Baani. Other than this his advice to control mind during recitation of Nitnem and reading more baani are appreciable.

With Regards,
Daas,
JASJIT SINGH
giani jee does such awsome katha i would reccomend everyone to listen to his katha on jap jee sahib there is one katha that is very deep 81 files its only for those singhs/biban that have abiaas and know the simple meanings otherwise check out his normal japjee sahib katha its about 55 files daas is currently on the 12th pauree
does he explain why they put a coconut next to guru sahib during sri akhand paath? i've always wondered why they do that...
I have respect for Giani Ji's knowledge and their Katha but started doubting them after the panthic weekly site showed him at the funeral of Rulda's son. See [www.panthic.org]

Some supporters on the Sikhsangat site claim that he was there to teach the RSS the right way? Unless Giani Ji and the other big names have a very good reason for attending an RSS function, my doubts remain.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.