ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

benti to sangat to write more Calmly

Posted by inderjeet_singh 
Vaheguroo ji ka khalsa
Vaheguroo ji ki fateh

Sangat Ji,

Last couple of weeks I have noticed a subtle yet recognizable trend that some gurmukh payare probably got a little agitated while replying to some earlier posts which were posted for the general welfare of the sangat and really werent too controversial in any manner.

Its a benti that this forum is quite unlike other forums where its common to indulge in such bashings. So whenever we post here we should try to remember why we even visit this forum(as the purpose is pretty straightforward - gurmat and absolutely nothing else).

I dont want to pick on anyone but the Singhs who did post messages that hurt the sangat or those who probably lost it in some thread need to realize that we can carry on such conversations in the other forums we visit where this is common.

The very purpose of this forum was not to indulge in such futile talks as there are of no benefit to anyone.

Bhul Chuk Maaf
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Bhai Inderjeet Singh ji, I second that.

This forum is unique and is serving a very spiritual atmosphere like none other. I too hope this forum remains calm and spiritual and that all of us members are able to express and discuss in a gursikh manner - with prem piaar. Saying that, everyone is welcome and we should all accomodate for members with different views.

ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Its as if both Gursikhs - Veer Inderjit Singh and "Amritvela" - have translated my thoughts and put them in writing. As Gursikhs we must have patience to listen to the opposing view and still maintain respect for each other.

Our respect and love for fellow Gursikhs should not be dependant on their agreement with our views. If we read an opposing view from our Gursikh brother or sister, we should lovingly and patiently try to present our view but if things seem to get out of hand, it is best to just keep quiet.

A tree is judged by its fruit and a Gursikh by his actions. If Vikaars like anger and intolerance reside in us, then where will Naam reside?

Bhul chuk dee maafi jee.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh
We all need to do self introspection. The point which Bhai Inderjeet Sinsgh and Bhai Kulbir Singh is making should be implemented not only in this forum but also in our regular life.

If we want people to respect Gursikhs, we all should be calm in hearing one's opinion and as Bhai Kulbir Singh ji mentioned that if "Gussa" will reside in us then where will Naam reside?

We can have difference of opinions with lot of people but we should have a control on our language especially when we are talking about a Gurmukh pyara.

Calmness on other hand will only come if we are living our jeevan as prescribed by Guru Maharaj.

Daas is learning a lot on this forum and Daas also request Sangat to maintain calm and respect for other members of the Sangat.

Bhul Chuk Di Khima

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login