ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

salok dumalla da

Posted by 1kaur 
salok dumalla da
March 05, 2010 04:52PM
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹੇ! (please correct my spelling if it's wrong)

does anyone have the full text of salok dumalla da? it would be even better with a translation (if one is available).

thanks!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: salok dumalla da
March 05, 2010 05:51PM
Bhenjeeoo,

This bani is always available in the Sundar Gutkaa Sahibaan provided by the Buddhaa Dal jeeo. I personally don't know where to find one, although I do have a fellow singh whose in the hunt for one. Daas requested him =P

I would say mark it down on your list for items for purchase next time you hit india. hehe

Also, this gutkaa sahibaan seems to be familiar with the taksaal ones. Meaning few mistakes and bani written in shudh form.
Daas heard this from singhs who use gutkaa sahibaan jeeo.

Bhul Chuk Muaaf

Vaheguroojeekaakhalsaa vaheguroojeekeefatheh
Daas
Tanvir Singh
March 05, 2010 09:02PM
[www.rajkaregakhalsa.net]

this page, scroll down, and you can download an audio of dummalle de salok by bhai kirpal singh jee

couldnt find a text penjee
sorry

daas
tanvir singh
March 06, 2010 09:58AM

bhainjee i have a bhudda dal gutka would u like me to take a picture of the salokh dumalai da??

March 06, 2010 03:55PM

gsingh, please post the picture.

Kulbir Singh

March 06, 2010 04:22PM

yes veerji, please post the picture. smiling smiley

March 06, 2010 04:22PM

ill br posting the picture shortly(my cammera batteries are charging) but Tanvir singh jee the gutka sahib daas has has atleast 100 mistakes, and these are not small ones such as bindi but big ones for example: Dnu DMnu sqsMgiq ijqu hir rsu pwieAw imil jn nwnk nwmu prgwis ]4]4] there isonly one Dn

and there are lots of places where someone has glued another word ontop becuase the previous one was spelt wrong... just lots of mistakes....

the one daas has is khalsa nitnem buddha dal baba santa singh jee, so if anyone is going to buy one i would reccomend getting a different one from the one daas has. maybe u could just look inside of the gutka sahib and see if u see any mistakes.

anyways ill post the pic in like 5 minutes

March 06, 2010 05:11PM

sorry sangat jee camera is not working properly

i did write the salokh out by hand so if anyone wants it i can email it to u.. since uploading on here will reduce quality(and i dont know how to do it)

March 06, 2010 07:08PM

gsingh:

Please email it to us at gurmatbibek@yahoo.com and we will upload it here.

Admin.

March 06, 2010 07:25PM

Thanks to Bhai Karamjit Singh jee who sent us these images for uploading. These are images of Salok Dumaalay Da from the Shromanee Panth Akaali Tarna Dal, Missal Shaheeda Baba Bakala Gutka Sahib, published by Baba Makhan Singh Jee, Jathedar of Tarna Dal Baba Bakala:

March 06, 2010 08:03PM

my apologies veer jee,

i do not use this gutka sahibaan, the singh who does use it told me it was good without mistakes.

i guess he didn't go through it as carefully.

daas uses a damdami taksaal gutka sahibaan from sant jarnail singh jee's time as the mukhi of taksaal.

The new taksaalee gutke are slightly modified and a bazurg singh suggested that daas shouldn't use those.

Vaheguroojeekaakhalsaa vaheguroojeekeefatheh

Tanvir Singh

March 07, 2010 10:47AM

Tanveer Singh jee

best taksal gutka sahib right now are from ajnala bhai amrik singh

they say prakashak gyani jarnail singh mukhi damdami taksal

these are to daas 99 if not 100% should

March 08, 2010 02:49AM

Tanvir Singh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > >  The new taksaalee gutke are slightly modified and > a bazurg singh suggested that daas shouldn't > use those.

Haanjee Veer Jee, the one's published by Gyani Harnaam Singh Jee as Mukhi have some mistakes in, for example in Sri Asa Kee Vaar "Bhagat vacchal har bird hai" is written as "bhagat vacchal terai bird hai" and minor mistake in Sri Jaap Sahib "ganeemul shiksastai" is written without the bindi which is the only pairbindi found in the whole of Sri Jaap Sahib in puraatan saroops of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee. Also the patsaahe dasvee part of the manglacharan of Dasam Banis is written with the pairbindi on the sassa.

It's quite saddening to see that Taksaal have not published any Lareevaar Gutka Sahib's exept from Baba Darshan Singh Jee Malleevaal's multicoloured nitnem Gutka Sahib, does anyone know if any Nihung jathabandi has done so?

Bhain Jee here is pdf of Salok Dumalle De: [www.sendspace.com] , I'm not sure if it's possible to add attachments in the post, please could admin add it to the post if it's possible.

March 08, 2010 01:29PM

hanji jaskirat singh veer

i use a sundar gutka sahibaan from sant jarnail singh jees time

and a nitnem gutkaa sahib from baba thakur singh jees time

also for new gutkaa sahibaans

it seems the ones the gianee ram singh jee has done seva with are slightly better than the one harnaam singh dhumaa has made in the context of shudh bani.

I use an old one though.

bhul chuk muaaf

PS: the new design/layout of this website leaves so much space when i press enter

LOL

March 08, 2010 02:19PM

master jaswant singh ji, amritsar is doing seva of larivaar gutkas (nitnem gutkas and sukhmani sahib), as well as pamphlets on bhai nand lal ji's writing and others.  he's a persian scholar, so his gutkas surely include shud dasam bani.

you can get these gutkas from master ji himself or from bhai sahib randhir singh trust in amritsar (baba atal chowk).

March 08, 2010 04:47PM

one more question...  do we know for sure who wrote this, or what the source is?  

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login