ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Swami Ram Tirath Dandi Sanyasi

Posted by harinder_singh 

[sikhiwiki.org]

Reply Quote TweetFacebook

Guru Piyario, Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

After having studied the scriptures, in many respects I have discarded the Vedas, Shastras, Smiritis, all Sutras, Tantras and Puranas, knowing them to be polluted and corrupted by many impurities.
What a truthful conclusion by this swami jee who became Sikh eventually. However, this is very unfortunate that there are some Sikhs who advise otherwise that do not call Veda, Katebs to be false. What a shame on those who under the influence of Vedanta give those remarks and hence preach vedant indirectly. Some even go to the extent to say that Gurbani is just modified saroop of Vedas. I think they should not be called a Sikh even if they wear the Kakkars because kakkars are only used to camouflage and to advance their agenda of vedant. Again, Swami Jee's following statement is also slap on their vedanti face.

I have found that only the Holy Guru Granth Sahib is completely free of contamination and knowing it to be benevolent for the whole humanity, I have accepted this scripture and I accept myself to be the Sikh of Guru Nanak Dev, therefore i am a Sikh of the Guru.
With Regards, JASJIT SINGH

Excellent thoughts Bhai Jasjit Singh jeeo. The story of Swami jee never fails to shake me from within. We should sacrifice outselves to Guru Sahib for blessing us with Sikhi. May Guru Sahib enable us to fulfill the Naam chanting requirements and may we please Guru Sahib.

Kulbir Singh

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login