ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Will every soul meet Vaheguru one day ?

Posted by harinder_singh 
Will every soul meet God some day or will some souls keep wandering forever. ?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
This is a hard question. From second pauri of Siri Jap jee Sahib it seems like some Jeevs have Kirpa and meet Vaheguru and some never get to meet him and forever wander:

ਇਕਨਾ ਹੁਕਮੀ ਬਖਸੀਸ ਇਕਿ ਹੁਕਮੀ ਸਦਾ ਭਵਾਈਅਹਿ ॥

Kulbir Singh
these lines from chaupai sahib always stick in my mind...

ਜਬ ਉਦਕਰਖ ਕਰਾ ਕਰਤਾਰਾ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਜਾ ਧਰਤ ਤਬ ਦੇਹ ਅਪਾਰਾ ॥
When the Creator projected Himself, His creation manifested itself in innumerable forms;

ਜਬ ਆਕਰਖ ਕਰਤ ਹੋ ਕਬਹੂੰ ॥ ਤੁਮ ਮੈ ਮਿਲਤ ਦੇਹ ਧਰ ਸਭਹੂੰ ॥੩੮੯॥
When at any time He withdraws His creation, all the physical forms are merged in Him.389.

the second line seems to suggest that at some point, if he wills it, all beings are indeed merged into waheguru.

(i also believe these lines clearly describe both the "big bang" and "big crunch" theories of creation and destruction of the universe, but that's another topic for another day. smiling smiley )
why did the soul separate from him in the first place?sad smileysad smileysad smileysad smileysad smileysad smileysad smiley

Chota veer

ਜਬ ਆਕਰਖ ਕਰਤ ਹੋ ਕਬਹੂੰ ॥ ਤੁਮ ਮੈ ਮਿਲਤ ਦੇਹ ਧਰ ਸਭਹੂੰ ॥੩੮੯॥
When at any time He withdraws His creation, all the physical forms are merged in Him.389.

the second line seems to suggest that at some point, if he wills it, all beings are indeed merged into waheguru.

I have been thinking of this too. I doubt that at the time of withdrawal of this creation, everyone will all of sudden become part of Sachkhand. Remember, Sachkhand is not a creation. It was always there. According to Bhai Sahib, at the time of withdrawal of the creation, Karam Khand and Sachkhand remain intact.

It does not seem likely that all bacteria, dogs, cats, flies, mosquitos, residents of hells and heavens etc. will all of sudden become residents of Sachkhand. I think they all remain in some sort of a dormant state till the next phase of the creation is created. It is written in Siri Sukhmani Sahib that this creation has been created many times and withdrawn many times. The ones who are not freed in the last creation, start their journey towards Vaheguru then.

Rest Guru Sahib knows.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh
makes sense, thanks veerji. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login